Search results

+
  1. L

Please fix the super passive Fiends/Chorts

Thank you so much for this, I'll try it later!
  2. L

Please fix the super passive Fiends/Chorts

Please fix the super passive Fiends/Chorts It's been so long, since the big patch before BaW. They are such an iconic mob in the game and whenever you go fight them it's like they dont even care about your hits. They charge you at the beggining and do the eye thing but that's it, then all they...
  3. L

Hanse bases would have been an amazing addition if the fights weren't so clunky.

Well, my point was to not kill the torch guy or put out the fire, but keep fighting the waves for fun/testing/whatever. The waves would get stronger and stronger until it's too much for Geralt.
  4. L

Fight with Olgierd .. in front of burnning house.

The same also happens with the djinn, and he can 1 shot you with some attacks lol
  5. L

Fiends/Chorts don't attack me at all. Am I the only one with this bug?

And it's still not fixed. I guess this is one of those hard to fix, like the wolf set chest bug :D
  6. L

Patch 1.30 -- Changelog

It looks promising. Maybe we will get loot for our level now, and not 5-10 levels lower. A few items you can't use yet as well, so we can look forward to them. Well, a man can dream, right?
  7. L

Patch 1.30 -- Changelog

When Vivaldi's new looks is the only new content being added :what2: :what3::what::skepticalzoltan:
  8. L

Dear CDPR, please give us back the original armor textures

It has been like that for as long as I remember
  9. L

Hanse bases would have been an amazing addition if the fights weren't so clunky.

Hanse bases would have been an amazing addition if the fights weren't so clunky. This is more of a critic on how the fights versus humans play out than on the hanse base itself. Humans are way to defensive for it to work, especially the great hammer dudes that are plenty on blood and wine. If...
  10. L

Why Ciri can't be romanced?

I'm still waiting on the fivesome Geralt arranged with Philippa, I hope the GOTY delivers it :smiling2:
  11. L

Witcher Wolf badge on Rio Olympic 2016

"You're not safe until you get a Gabrielle" they also said, but it's like I'm firing marshmallows at the beasts
  12. L

Witcher Wolf badge on Rio Olympic 2016

Now I'm picturing Geralt with a revolver, everything would be so much easier.
  13. L

Did CDPR fail to portray Ciri correctly in The Witcher 3?

I agree with cyberpunkforever on this. Maybe CDPR never intended to capture Ciri exactly how she was in the books, rather giving her their own touch. This is the same for a lot of characters actually, especially Geralt. He's not as grumpy and has a sense of humor for example ;D
  14. L

Yea, I'm using those and there are no red markers, it could be some mod.
  15. L

The viper trousers are pitch black now, it looks so weird. And besides that, it's belt region is not textured at all, looks like geralt's torso is floating above his legs: :facepalm2:
  16. L

So...

I reckon it's the last thing they would agree to, but a man can dream. Does this belt show up on every armor?
  17. L

So...

Why doesn't Triss and Yen go along with the 3-some? Why Lambert has to be the lucky one and end up with Keira? How can Geralt make both swords float around his back? Why are arachnomorphs such assholes? How is Kaer Morhen a hidden fortress when it's HUGE and everyone know how to get there...
  18. L

Yen Or Triss?

I'd rather pick Keira tbh. Since I can't, I usually end up with Triss or Yen... or both of them, but that doesn't go very well after a while. I don't have a preference between the two.
  19. L

Release date announced for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition

I think both dlcs are pretty good, and that I got more than my money's worth from W3 in the end, so I'm quite happy. More content is always good, I agree, all I'm saying is that it wont happen.
  20. L

Release date announced for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition

We wont get an enhanced edition, but we got 2 amazing expansions instead, and I'm ok with that. Yes, the main story still needs polishing, but it just happens that cdpr has other plans right now, it's time we accept that I think.
Top Bottom