Search results

+
  1. matt77hias

Exclusive booklet: A Fractured Land: Tales of the Northern Realms

Exclusive booklet: A Fractured Land: Tales of the Northern Realms The original "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition: Prima Official Game Guide" contained an exclusive booklet "A Fractured Land: Tales of the Northern Realms". Are there versions of the renewed "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt...
  2. matt77hias

Crash on exit

Crash on exit Every time I return to my desktop in Windows 8.1, the game crashes after which my system (semi) freezes. This is the case for both my PC and notebook. (Steam version)
  3. matt77hias

Never trust children (Novigrad)

Never trust children (Novigrad) After completing the story, is it still possible to do the "Never trust children" sidequest in Novigrad? I keep running around in the Bits at different moments in time, but can't find the crying boy?
  4. matt77hias

Bart the troll [Spoilers]

Bart the troll [Spoilers] What happened to Bart (the troll of Dijkstra)? I was able to avoid killing him while chasing Philippa in the bathhouse. Afterwards he disappeared? Now that I killed Dijkstra, I was hoping to set him free.
  5. matt77hias

Undo romance decision? [Spoiler]

Undo romance decision? [Spoiler] Is it possible to undo the romance decision which involves Triss somehow without having to reload an old save? I am kind of a fan of the "quick save" functionality and have a lack of manual saves. Unfortunately the game doesn't preserve a huge history of all...
Top Bottom