Search results

+
  1. E

Crafting Feels Mandatory

Much like the Witcher 3, the game is horribly easy in some ways, and most of the upgrades and talent trees are fluff and you don't really need them to beat the game. Bioshock had the same problem The only solution to the lack of difficulty is mods. The game ought to be so hard that some parts...
  2. E

Cyberpunk Moments

tfw you summon your car, only to have it materialize underneath another car, flip upside down, set on fire and explode. add background texture not loading correctly in photo mode, for good measure Anyone else got epic jank moments?
  3. E

Anything official about incoming DLC content?

One thing I'd really like to see is a "Faction Wars" DLC. I don't know how far they can go with it, but the game already has several distinct gangs, including Militech, NCPD, Wraiths, 6th street... you choose to join one of the gangs and take over Night City. You fight over regions of the city...
  4. E

Video Game Philosophy - a conversation

I agree completely with OP, nothing takes me out of a game than sudden loss of control of my character and a restriction on what I can do. There is no greater offender than Red Dead Redemption II, they take handholding to the extreme (to the point where it's not even a game, more like a movie...
  5. E

What do you actually LIKE about the game?

The jazz station has some killer tunes. Some of the music absolutely sucks, honestly, but it sucks in a way that is realistic, and you also keep hearing the same damn overplayed tracks everywhere you go, which is VERY realistic
  6. E

What do you actually LIKE about the game?

Pretty much everything. I have a vivid imagination and CP2077 has a sprawling city with ample roleplaying opportunities. The characters and writing are adult and have this exquisite touch of quality similar to the Witcher 3. The world is eerily realistic and draws parallels to the problems we...
  7. E

Gta vs cyberpunk

I haven't played GTA 5 but if it's anything like RDR2 I want nothing to do with it. You know what else is better than GTA? Saints Row. [...] I can't tolerate braindead easy cakewalk, linear corridor gameplay "movie games", it is a modern AAA trend and it fills me with loathing. RDR2's mission...
  8. E

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

Working with NCPD to keep the city clean lawbreaking filth
  9. E

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Witcher 3 Endgame After beating Blood & Wine in NG+ I was dismayed that the game is over. But then I went up to Velen, turned on Enemy Upscaling, and started plowing through the myriad of question marks all over the map. I was pleasantly surprised to see that there's plenty of fighting and...
  10. E

What Armor and Weapons are you using?

Full Ursine all dyed black. I have beaten B&W in NG+ so now I am going back to Velen, etc. to complete all the side quests and contracts that I skipped. Enemy Upscaling adds an end-game for us to clean up all the regions. There's lots of content in there. All the relics dropped by the contract...
  11. E

Character Builds, Ability Points, & How to Kick Ass Thread

There's a skill that lets you use adrenaline when you're out of stamina to cast signs. This one is a life saver because I can re-cast Quen immediately after getting hit. Get Hearts of Stone expansion and find the enchanter as early as possible. You only have to do 1-2 easy quests and you can...
  12. E

High level relics from upscaling?

High level relics from upscaling? I just finished the expansion in NG+. There are many contracts I skipped so I went back and did one with enemy upscaling turned on. After defeating the boss I was pleasantly surprised to pick up a level 79 relic. It seems possible to get the best loot from old...
Top Bottom