Search results

+
  1. L

Suggestion: Keep player level if and when reset happens

Suggestion: Keep player level if and when reset happens CDPR has already been very generous with us beta testers by giving us the animated Geralt card and (most of all) letting us play the game way in advance. I am not here to ask for more rewards, but I would like to suggest to let players...
  2. L

Suggestion: Have Dwarven Mercenaries consider Brouver Hoog a dwarf

Suggestion: Have Dwarven Mercenaries consider Brouver Hoog a dwarf I'm playing sticky dwarves and I'd love to run 3 Mercenaries in my deck but they just feel too situational at the moment. Having them consider Hoog as a dwarf would bump up their base strength when you run him as a leader and...
  3. L

Suggestion: Don't kick players when they disconnect for half a second

Suggestion: Don't kick players when they disconnect for half a second It has happened so many times already to me that I lose a perfectly winnable game just because the slightest of issues with your internet immediately kicks you from the game. Give someone a grace period of about 3 seconds...
  4. L

To everyone who plays Northern Realms endless resurrection decks:

To everyone who plays Northern Realms endless resurrection decks: I dislike your use of this strategy. With all the love in the world of course, since you're still a fellow Gwent player, but damn man, really?
Top Bottom