Suggestion: Have Dwarven Mercenaries consider Brouver Hoog a dwarf

+
Suggestion: Have Dwarven Mercenaries consider Brouver Hoog a dwarf

I'm playing sticky dwarves and I'd love to run 3 Mercenaries in my deck but they just feel too situational at the moment. Having them consider Hoog as a dwarf would bump up their base strength when you run him as a leader and make them way more useful than they are now.

They have to consider zoltan chivay a dwarf, so he can be buffed with the one dwarf that gives +1 too. It will not be op since d-bomb can affect him too, also, chivay really needs a buff atm.

Laveley;n7055450 said:
They have to consider zoltan chivay a dwarf, so he can be buffed with the one dwarf that gives +1 too. It will not be op since d-bomb can affect him too, also, chivay really needs a buff atm.

Noooooo mate, Zoltan Chivay is awesome! You have to consider he basically gives you +15 if you draw him first round. It's fair that he cant be buffed himself since he's a gold card. Dwarven Mercenaries do consider him though when he's on the field and that's great.

Snajper315;n7055400 said:
+1
Was really suprised it didn't work that way.

Comment irrelevant to the topic; that deck build in your signature is so un-cheap it's not even funny XD

Leij;n7055750 said:
Noooooo mate, Zoltan Chivay is awesome! You have to consider he basically gives you +15 if you draw him first round. It's fair that he cant be buffed himself since he's a gold card. Dwarven Mercenaries do consider him though when he's on the field and that's great.

He is a 15 if you draw him on first round, 10 on second and 5 on third. Imo its a case of "high risk, not so high reward". 15 for a gold card while it cant be considered bad, aint that good either if you consider that he can pretty sux as a third round draw (worst than a bronze card). Imo he should be 6 strength or be affected by the +1 from the silver card, like i said, it would still be counterable with dbomb anyways.

But hey, i dont use him anyways, so if your fine with it....

Laveley;n7055900 said:
He is a 15 if you draw him on first round, 10 on second and 5 on third. Imo its a case of "high risk, not so high reward". 15 for a gold card while it cant be considered bad, aint that good either if you consider that he can pretty sux as a third round draw (worst than a bronze card). Imo he should be 6 strength or be affected by the +1 from the silver card, like i said, it would still be counterable with dbomb anyways.

But hey, i dont use him anyways, so if your fine with it....

He does great in my sticky dwarves deck, but I'm only lvl 12 so maybe I'm wrong and he does deserve a buff. Thanks for keeping the discussion going anyway :)

Top Bottom