Search results

+
  1. L

Oldschool Gwent - suggestion for "new" gameboard

Hello everyone, not so long ago we received to the game possibility to obtain Tavern Board. I kind of like it but it still doesn't give me feeling of playing game in a pub with bunch of friends. What I would love to see is Oldschool Gwent Board. We would be playing on simple table (maybe with...
  2. L

Shiny Card Effects

Shiny Card Effects Hi guys, first of all I must say that I am not sure if this suggestion has been posted ever before because this forum is too big and I cant check everything. Second thing - sorry for my english, I try at least! :-D In this post I would like to speak about card and their...
  3. L

Winning in Arena

Winning in Arena Hi guys, today I was tryharding some arena and I steped into huge problem which can make people really mad. When your opponent forfeit the game just before, your win screen can be broken so you cant see amount of XP you get, you cant send GG and when you want to go back to...
  4. L

New card names and card effects

New card names and card effects Greetings friends! After PTR (where we can test new big tech update) a lot of information came to us and some of them are really unpleasant. First problem for me is represented by card names and card description. Many cards changed their name and they lost a lot...
  5. L

Rewards in Faction Challenge

Rewards in Faction Challenge Greetings guys! First of all I would like to say that idea of Faction Challenge is awesome. It has feeling that some fraction goes into a war with the other and it supports the whole idea of 2 armies battle. But one thing is there that I hate. Rewards are nice but...
Top Bottom