Search results

+
  1. Potestaquisitor

Ps4 Pro. Anyone else's game make the machine sound like a freaking jet engine?

Feels like ages since I posted in these forums. Ok I can play the game on the Ps4 Pro for the most most part, but the fan noise and the random crashes....yeeeesh . I got my ps5 delivered a few days back but have not copped my games over to it yet since I figure there is no next gen version...
  2. Potestaquisitor

What to do?.......play it again?

What to do?.......play it again? Yeah so I'm sitting here looking at my ps4 pro.......wondering if I should do another play through, though it would have to be new game+ Truth is I'm bored lol. I have done several play though of this game, yet something keeps pulling me back. Since I did my...
  3. Potestaquisitor

I wish we could have this game in 4k

I wish we could have this game in 4k How do you upload and get the photo to show, like we used to on the old forums, also I cant seem to upload any screen shots from my laptop, my native resolution is 4k, it keeps giving me an error and says the file is to big?
  4. Potestaquisitor

Final fantasy 15

Final fantasy 15 So has anyone played it, (that's if you did not die from the 10 year wait). Ik jrpgs can be clichéd, but I cut my teeth on the FF series and some where not bad. 15 is bad lol, massive story plot holes, cut scenes that make no sence, seemingly important npc characters have no...
Top Bottom