Search results

+
  1. R

the time to make these changes was during closed beta

the time to make these changes was during closed beta it was there for several months, were most of the obvious problems with UI and card balance were pointed out by multiple players. the fact that they completely redesigned the game for open beta without any public testing gave me the...
  2. R

Losing Coin Flip + Spy

then the game becomes a matter of "did you draw your spy in the opening hand" as far as the strength, i still don't understand why they aren't at least at 16... the 12 points number was based on the original balancing value for bronze/silver cards, which were around 8 and 12 points; nowadays...
  3. R

Is the game becoming a bad copy of Hearthstone?

never asked for perfect balancing, but the state the game has been in the past few months is just ridiculous, and it seems like CDPR is either uninterested or incapable of handling its problems. just look at caleno harpies; the card got its power reduced 3 times and was still the best unit in...
  4. R

and..? there's a difference between saying they're aware of it and actually getting it done... as someone who spent several months seeing the black mulligan screen, my position is "i'll see it when i see it" also, there were quite a few instances where cards that were good got nerfed into the...
  5. R

this is the worse excuse i see people using... they built an entire ranking system based around professional play, and have a yearly plan for monetary tournaments. you can't do something like that and hide behind "beta" when the game's problems come knocking at the door. for all intends and...
  6. R

most of the cards in the game see no play whatsoever... they can add a thousand cards and it wouldn't make a difference; just more long-forgotten cards that nobody plays because they're worst versions of something else as for the "new game mode", it's just going to be a draft mode, nothing to...
  7. R

New game mode to be released early 2018

a few months from now "the new game mode has been delayed to late 2018"
  8. R

question about the new cards

question about the new cards will they be added to the card pool of regular kegs, or will they come from a new source? (different kegs / single-player)
  9. R

[SPOILERS] Saovine: Holiday of the Dead - Help Solving Puzzles

completed the normal challenges without much difficulty, after testing out what the cards did i'll try the advanced ones when they implement a reset button; can't be bothered to keep re-loading and re-skipping dialog (given how it took a year to remove the black mulligan screen, maybe by 2023...
  10. R

Game is highly frustrating for new players

welcome to card games; don't forget the luck
  11. R

Should Gwent Tracker be patched to everyone?

why do people use the option "i dont know" instead of something relevant?
  12. R

"balance" changes

"balance" changes no change to movement no change to monsters no change to spell decks no change to mill no change to menno and imperas no change to unplayable golds (large bodies / continuous effects) token change to hailstorm see you guys in about a month (if the balance team...
  13. R

LIVE STREAM WITH DEVELOPERS 27.09.2017

no, the problem is mill for being a boring deck to play against, on matches that last 20minutes or more i don't have a problem losing to ST, that's just the way it goes, but i can't be bothered to play a match against mill; even if my deck is teched to counter it (neneke+decoy)
  14. R

Gwent Cards with Lord of the Rings Artwork

liking the books doesn't mean they like the card game... or any of the games, for that matter. there have been plenty of "meh" lord of the rings games through the years; some of which never took off, others that made some success and went away a little later; such is life
  15. R

that's exactly the reason. you have to play a 20min long game where half of your cards are dead and you have no chance of winning unless your deck is built to win the specific match up if i wanted to play rock-paper-scissors, i'd be playing rock-paper-scissors
  16. R

as the name suggests, the pro ladder is for aspiring professional players to get into tournaments... alas, too much people think it's just a special version of the normal ladder i don't mind the pro ladder being there, but i don't want CDPR to forsake the game outside of it; such as delaying...
  17. R

3 biggest problems with Gwent

as long as mill is butchered, i'll be happy
  18. R

Gwent Cards with Lord of the Rings Artwork

pretty sure there's a lord of the rings card game... but no one plays it
  19. R

Gold weather me once, I've got a counter, gold weather me twice...

you can only run 3 frosts, so the 4th hound is just a 3str card... given how weather effects overwrite one another, having a deck full to the brim with weather cards won't get you anywhere. the saving grace of wild hunt is that the deck largely sucks, with the only power-play being jotun into...
  20. R

Gold weather me once, I've got a counter, gold weather me twice...

and this is what we call "bad game design"
Top Bottom