Search results

+
  1. LukeSparow

RELEASE: Lullaby Lighting (Formerly: Project Toussaint)

RELEASE: Lullaby Lighting (Formerly: Project Toussaint) Hi Lads and Lasses! As K4rx20/Karx's envoy here on the forums I would like to proudly present the release of Lullaby Lighting Mod! This is a complete lighting overhaul for Toussaint, built off the framework of Project Toussaint Lighting...
  2. LukeSparow

HELP: Crashes/Mod Limit?

HELP: Crashes/Mod Limit? Could nearing the Mod Limit cause random crashes? Every now and so often my game crashes and it's somewhat frustrating. I have not merged my DLC mods, so I figure that might be a cause but I'd like some input. No other classic mod limit signs are present. Game runs...
  3. LukeSparow

Who/what is the metallic voice?

Who/what is the metallic voice? Hi folks! If you bring the blood of the Botchling to the Pellar he will do an augury, at the end of which a metallic voice speaks through him. Who or what do you reckon this is? In the Blood of Elves a similar voice speaks through Ciri and haunts her dreams...
  4. LukeSparow

Mod Request: disable circle/b prompt on Roach

Mod Request: disable circle/b prompt on Roach Hi there, I was wondering if someone would be willing to make a small mod to disable or at least hide the circle/b prompt that pops up on Roach whenever you dismount him. It's a bit of an eyesore for me and not even Friendly HUD comes with the...
  5. LukeSparow

Fix for Yen and Ciri DLC Outfit Rework?

Fix for Yen and Ciri DLC Outfit Rework? Hi Folks! I am here to request a fix for a neck and shoulder seem issue with Yeneffer and Ciri that happen when I use this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mo...d%3D1661&pUp=1 It reworks both Ciri and Yeneffer's DLC outfits slightly: For Ciri it...
  6. LukeSparow

Menge Meeting - Guard Bug

Menge Meeting - Guard Bug Hi all, I've been encountering a bug during the first meeting with Menge for quite a while now. After taking the thugs who were ransacking Triss' place away, 1 of the guards will just kinda teleport into the scene and then teleport back out again. It's quite jarring...
  7. LukeSparow

Request: Menge Meeting - Guard Bug fix

Request: Menge Meeting - Guard Bug fix Hi all, I've been encountering a bug during the first meeting with Menge for quite a while now. After taking the thugs who were ransacking Triss' place away, 1 of the guards will just kinda teleport into the scene and then teleport back out again. It's...
  8. LukeSparow

Repackaging STLM 3.1.1 + Water Edits

Repackaging STLM 3.1.1 + Water Edits Hi there! I was hoping someone could help me with some issues I've been having. I have 2 questions. 1. I've been trying to delete the flare files in STLM 3.1.1 (succesfully) but when I try to repackage the mod it will not work after being put in my mod...
  9. LukeSparow

[Request] DoF During Dialogue Scenes

[Request] DoF During Dialogue Scenes Hi all, I've been looking through the Nexus for days trying to find a mod that has a DoF that only activates during dialogue scenes. As evidenced by my request here, the search has been without success! Does any of you know of a mod that does this which I...
  10. LukeSparow

W2P Files

W2P Files Hi all, I was wondering if someone could help me. I wanted to remove the flare from firesources in SuperTurboLightingMod 3.1.1 (for personal use of course), but I can't open the files I need to change this. They're W2P files, of which I've never heard, and I can't seem to find a...
Top Bottom