Search results

+
  1. S

GWENT Closed Beta Status Update

Still waiting for open beta news.... Hope I will live long enough :S
  2. S

GWENT Closed Beta Status Update

He's talking about the lack of communication, I don't care if open beta is in may or july but atleast tell us in advance... This topic was made months ago and I expected open beta to follow closely after ( why else make this topic?! )
  3. S

Happy Holidays!

Bored, waiting for open beta as I'm already max rank and don't see any reason to play more :P
  4. S

Happy Holidays!

I'm afraid that we will get another Happy Holidays Topic before an Open Beta release date post...
  5. S

GWENT: The Witcher Card Game Update is Now Live!

Never seen him in 600+ Ranked games... Do you play casual?
  6. S

Yeah kill 3 units and have a 6 strength gold card on the field, balanced! :P
  7. S

Salty over Crones + Witchers

Crones are getting nerfed ( 7 - 8 - 7 ) and it's pretty hard to get a decent starting hand with those 6 in your deck as you only want one witcher and one crone in starting hand. Next time just surrender the round after he plays the second, then he will only have bronze + gold units left and you...
  8. S

Probably because of Geralt: Aard If enemy has units on front row and you play White Frost ( Spawns Frost + Fog ) then enemy can only remove one weather effect with First Light and Geralt: Aard will destroy whole front row if you remove the Fog or a swipe will destroy the whole front row if you...
  9. S

Nobody uses Dennis Cranmer... There's just no valid deck where you would benefit from him and now he's completely useless because he will get killed or locked before the effect procs. Elves you play on multiple rows ( Elven Mercenary and Blue Mountaint Commander ) Ambush decks have 1 strength...
  10. S

John Natalis & Philipa (and other dead cards from desert island)

Damn you must lose 95% with these decks XD
  11. S

When will the Current Season end?

Will Current Season End on Sunday? As this season started Dec. 19 and should last 2 months... And does this mean Open Beta is very near? And what are the end-season rewards?
  12. S

Suggestion: Rot Tosser should be Legendary instead of Common

I knew only people who abuse Rot Tosser themselves would reply negatively to this topic XD
  13. S

Proper fix for coin flip balance.

That would be cool but way too hard to implement I think :P
  14. S

That's the worst suggestion i've seen so far lol, this has nothing to do with deck strength at all :S
  15. S

BUT THERE IS NO PROBLEM?! According to half the people replying here lol
  16. S

[4000MMR] Closed Beta Feedback

They need to be balanced so every card is usable... This way you create a healthy meta and you don't have to face the same deck 80% of the time which is the case right now lol Every card has a baseline ( Bronze = 8, Silver = 10 and Gold = 12 strength ) which is very good when balancing cards...
  17. S

You don't want to lose because of a coin flip lol, this isn't a slot machine this is a skill based card game.
  18. S

[4000MMR] Closed Beta Feedback

Yeah ambush would counter last turn advantage... Maybe give the option to Ambush any spell last turn?
  19. S

Imagine if nobody complained in a beta XD
  20. S

How's that fair lol.. Imagine having to go first 3 times then u can just alt f4
Top Bottom