Search results

+
  1. M

Invite your friends to GWENT and earn rewards together!

This is a good idea. I'd love to see it extended to include players who have not played since Homecoming's release. Any of the people I know who might be interested in the new Gwent already tried the game in the CB or OB.
  2. M

Faction Challenge is back and all new!

I feel the 240 cards challenge is more or less fine (there is a repeatable quest after that one), largely because it doesn't depend on winning. With a Big Woodland deck, I averaged 8 eligible cards for that quest, so it took 30 games or about 6 hours (average of 12 minutes per game). Over the...
  3. M

Faction Challenge is back and all new!

There are contracts for the faction challenges that grant these titles (and borders). For the borders, 25 faction quests are required, so five individual faction challenge events to unlock the border for one faction. It'll take a while! The titles require fewer quests. Check in the contracts...
  4. M

[UPDATED] Changes to GWENT’s economy and full mill value refund policy

Worth mentioning: Prestige 5 and 10 guarantee premium cards in kegs, and prestige 8 and 9 add Meteorite Powder to the daily quest rewards (link).
  5. M

[UPDATED] Changes to GWENT’s economy and full mill value refund policy

Will there be other uses for surplus scraps in the future? I feel these are both reasonable and sensible changes. The game is very generous, much more so than other TCGs, and I always wondered if its generosity may not be a bit of a double-edge blade. Cosmetics are a great way to incentivize...
  6. M

Introducing GWENT Skirmish — the first tournament for content creators!

You can "pay" with ore. It's just 150 ore and it's easy to break even. You get 1 keg already even if you break the contact right away. If you win 3 games before you lose three, you break even. 4 and more wins are all profitable. The game is so generous, after a while you'll have plenty of...
  7. M

Would love to see both in a Skirmish!
  8. M

Would have loved to see Trynet123 (Tyler) and Shinmiri2 (Henry) in the Skirmish, too.
  9. M

Update to Artifact Provision Cost!

Thank you!
  10. M

[BUG] My game is totally broken

My account seems to be working again. Thanks, CDPR, for fixing this!
  11. M

This is happening to me, too. There's another thread about the issue here.
  12. M

Same problem for me this morning.
  13. M

Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales | Official Gameplay Trailer

Thank you, Riven. I completely missed that! :)
  14. M

Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales | Official Gameplay Trailer

What time on the 23rd is the game released? (Not familiar with releases on GoG.)
  15. M

Gained 1500 Rank Points this weekend...here's what I learned:

Do they? I guess they got the idea from Gwent. Blizzard has always been good at copying ideas from others and polishing them, then making people believe they were the first to do it. Not even Lost Vikings was original.
  16. M

Daily bonuses need work.

If you play ranked matches, you will play against people whose rating is similar to yours. Even if your level is 50+, you won't play with the "big boys" if your MMR is low. Yes, the game is friendly toward people who may not have several hours to play every day, but still want to progress, and...
  17. M

9 out of 10 games versus Monster Faction

It's really not mistrust since, as far as I know, they haven't extensively commented on how matchmaking works. The devs are well liked. My observation is also that if I play a deck with weather cards, I get a large number of weather deck opponents. If I don't, I get many other non-weather...
  18. M

New player alredy broken

Are you playing ranked mode? It matches opponents with similar ranking points, and there was a huge influx of new players who are in the same boat as you.
  19. M

Dimeritium Bomb is to punishing to an archtype

Without D-bomb, row stacking would be an even bigger issue. From what I understand, the game will introduce positioning rules, and current row-effects/buffs may only have limited horizontal range (instead of the entire row). This is speculative though - perhaps they'll say more at the PAX East...
  20. M

The Good & Suck of Gwent & Why I Won't Spend $ on It (though I would have liked to)

I don't feel it's too much like gambling in a negative sense, mostly because unlike with real gambling you won't spend money endlessly. If you start out and buy around 600 kegs, you'll have all cards. The problem with actual gambling is that it can ruin lives as people are never done spending...
Top Bottom