Search results

+
  1. A

Why Veterans are still a support?

Why Veterans are still a support? This topic probably already exists, but, anyways, i was going to try to play a veteran deck today, and was very disappointed to see that they didn't make it a soldier. Guess SK really is dead.
  2. A

Where is Skellige's weather clear unit?

Where is Skellige's weather clear unit? All the factions have it, then why doesn't Skellige? Of course, this card might just come in the new patch that is coming, but i thought it would be nice to make this topic.
  3. A

Where is Whoreson?

Where is Whoreson? I mean, we have Cleaver and The King of Beggars, but the most "important" one we don't! Just think about it.
  4. A

Little change in the Scoia'tael passive.

Little change in the Scoia'tael passive. It's just a little change that may not interfere with most players, but it'll still be nice to make. When your opponent wins a round, for example, why is there an option to choose for him to start the next one if he is already going to? In this case...
  5. A

Field Medic and Priestess of Freya.

Field Medic and Priestess of Freya. I don't get the difference between Field Medic and Priestess of Freya. Only for ONE status difference, you get to choose what card to resurrect. And Field Medic it's a rare card and Priestess it's a common, not that really matters but it just makes it even...
Top Bottom