Search results

+
  1. A

Machine deck (really loving)

Machine deck (really loving) hey guys i am at rank 16 and i love my current deck. it is doing well against swarm NR and monsters. Any ideas how to make this deck better? http://www.gwentdb.com/decks/36269-machines roche Works well with baliistas, dun light cavalry is a big surprise with thaler...
  2. A

1000 MMR drop and hard laddering

1000 MMR drop and hard laddering Sorry for my English i am a Romanian, and a very rager player when luck or anythying else drop my win chances. i quit hs just for this reason. I don t know, But if you want to climb ladder you must play SK or have 3 decks to encounter sk, or another deck to...
  3. A

Some feedback?

Some feedback? http://www.gwentdb.com/decks/18883-a...elf/edit-guide i want to replace the dragons and the deckoy if it is not good, the 5 strenght one has singergy with cow carcas but i want something else. And keep in mind that i don t have another golds(i have only geralt and Royal decree)...
  4. A

your plans for open beta

your plans for open beta I wish to know if you have plans for open beta.. i really want to craft premium volgerfortz and roach if i can, and in closed beta i tried to enjoy the game. I am rank 5 with fun decks, and i try to reach at least 7. In open beta, i think i will buy some kegs too only...
  5. A

Emotes can indirectly win a game

Emotes can indirectly win a game I played HS , now since this feature is in gwent, i just like to use emotes, like i used in hearthstone. I can see that you can be nice, you construct a virtual ,,relation,, with someone through emotes, and you can bluff sometimes. I don t know if i overreact...
  6. A

Thank you CDRProject and all staff

Thank you CDRProject and all staff Guys, i just woke up this morning, with a thought,. i wanted to thank you for listen to your people, always you listen, and never change! I recently watched cyberpunk forum and there you asked also for people s opinion, which is great. You made me feel proud...
Top Bottom