Search results

+
  1. M

Any of the original beta players still playing Gwent?

Does anyone know the way to play Gwent from autumn 2017 with AI? I know KBT knows but he never revealed. It was my fav time with gwent and i still look old videos from that time. Best Card game I ever played and I will ever play.
  2. M

Why Gwent is not popular?

I wanted to write a long post but flyhy already wrote it for me. I played the game everyday for hours every day from Kill The Servers event until Midwinter update. My favorite version of the game was just before midwinter update but i still played daily until around Thronebreaker when I just got...
  3. M

[Voice of the people-survey] What should the CDPR do with the "create" mechanics?

Remove the mechanic completely, even in arena it is much more fun trying to find cross-faction synergies rather than everyone running crate cards.
  4. M

IS CDPR ruining its good name w/ Gwent?

Midwinter update showed how ugly CDPR can get. Now I wouldn't be surprised if GOG introduced Always online DRM in order to get more customers.
  5. M

So do you find the new patch successful or not?

Worst part is that i don't trust the developer anymore: destroying their game and going on a vacation is terrible incompetence, I am really sad that I had to quit the game I spent so much time and money on.
  6. M

Critical analysis about current patch, and serious thoughts about Gwent`s future

I agree on every point, but your post is extremely too long. you would get more responses by spliting it into 2 or 3 separate threads.
  7. M

How fast it released out,how sad you feel now.

Really sad. For the first time in more than a year I am taking a break from gwent, but my hopes are really low for the future off the game if the current dev team stays unchanged, they are clearly inexperienced in designing and balancing an online card game and lack a clear vision of the end...
  8. M

Should the Community continue to trust CDPR?

From it's inception the game felt like it's slowly evolving but this patch is a major step back, only good thing about it is integrated deck builder/collection, everything else from butchering card names to row limit, overall look & feel of the game, card animations and sound effects ...
  9. M

I don't feel the game anymore

Bears + bersekers and reveal with 24 str knight with spotters and shields, made me quit this game. Game lost everything that made it special in my opinion.
  10. M

Bear spamming must be dealt with

Bears and Bersekers made me quit Gwent.
  11. M

So do you find the new patch successful or not?

I agree completely.
  12. M

Midwinter update review, problems and solutions

I am in a hotfix waiting room. Worst patch since January 2k17.
  13. M

So how much have you spent on Gwent?

I bought starter pack because I felt guilty for playing almost 1000 hours for free, but I can't buy random kegs, Until they implement like Gold, Silver, Bronze, Expansion packs oR something similar to that I can't justifiy spending a good lunch on 2 totally random kegs.
  14. M

Triplets removal

Why they didn't do similar as crones, only one card for each art?
  15. M

Triplets removal

I liked them but terrible implemented, they were essentially like 3 different cards, if they couldn't find more elegant solution I applaud this change.
  16. M

Top 2 things you wish weren't in Gwent

1. Skellige 2. Reveal NG
  17. M

Massive Overhaul of the Interface

I love the deckbuilder, hate the mulligan screen, undecided on board animations.
  18. M

Revert weather changes

Maximum 3 weather cards in deck = problem solved.
  19. M

Is Weather Too Powerful? (Open Beta Edition)

It all came full circle. When I first played on November 16 I choose monsters and never played anything else since (not even during PFI worst meta ever). I got to rank 13 just by spaming weather, then mardro came and I lost 20 000+ places on leaderboard, and a brief moment in February when...
  20. M

Offtopic: Post your favorite card

Caretaker won me all my games, and those I have lost is because I used Caretaker too early or too late
Top Bottom