Search results

+
  1. 1

Movement speed changes

He'd start walking normally after a loading screen, right? Whether you reloaded the savegame or went into an interior/exterior. I think you're referring to the same issue, yes. I tried looking for an active Neverwinter Nights forum because walking/movemente speed works the same (at least in the...
  2. 1

Should CP:2077 Have Updates/DLC and or Crossovers?

Whatever CDPR throws at me, I'll buy.
  3. 1

Movement speed changes

Hey guys. Does anybody have any idea how to prevent the movement speed from randomly changing itself everytime after a loading screen? I tried the Faster Movement Mod but it still happens. Any ideas what file/value is controlling this?
  4. 1

The Witcher 1 EE VSync microstutter

Dammit sorry for forgetting that. This is my setup: Ryzen 3 1300X, GTX 1060, 16GB RAM, SSD, Windows 10. All drivers are up-to-date. Edit: I have contacted them, thanks.
  5. 1

Tried all that stuff to no avail. Another guy I asked about this on Guru3D checked and confirmed the issue.
  6. 1

Is there a way to fix the microstuttering when using VSync in TW1? It's constant, like once every 1-2 seconds.
  7. 1

sporadic stuttering although high FPS

You are right, it's frame timing caused by the sh*tty in-game FPS limiter. If I use RivaTuner or NVidia Inspector, I get solid 60 FPS with constant 16.6ms frametime. Why is CDPR too lazy to fix this?
  8. 1

sporadic stuttering although high FPS

Odd FPS limiter bug Hey. I experience microstutter on this road leading to the Nilfgaardian Garrison in White Orchard: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/WzBvUBNFXi8/maxresdefault.jpg When traveling on this road the game microstutters if I use VSync + 60 FPS cap, if I use VSync + unlimited FPS it doesn't...
Top Bottom