Search results

+
  1. Jesting-Jack

Imagine you were a dog. What sort of dog would you be?

I'd be this guy.
  2. Jesting-Jack

A Night to Remember

Once upon a time, there was a girl named Red. And our Red was hopelessly enamored with the night. She loved its sights and sounds and smells and, most of all, the taste of it. Given that Red had such a generous nature, she was naturally inclined to share her love of the night with as many folk...
  3. Jesting-Jack

Why the person above you should be banned

I saw this forum game in some other place and I thought I might start a similar thread here. Basically, you have to come up with a funny reason why the person above you should be banned. So, what should I be banned for?
  4. Jesting-Jack

Kayran Taxonomy

Kayran Taxonomy Why is the Kayran classified as an insectoid? The thing is like a giant octopus! Am I missing something here? Maybe the label is just a placeholder or something... Anyway I just thought I'd point it out. Don't really know what I'd classify it as either. Relict, maybe?
  5. Jesting-Jack

Duplicate Gold Card

Duplicate Gold Card So I played against this guy who had 2 Igni cards in his deck, one of them was a plain gold card and the other was animated. I didn't manage to take a screenshot but maybe someone can try and reproduce this bug? Never mind, I'm a dunce. I think he might've used that card...
Top Bottom