Search results

+
  1. Boehser_Onkel

Excuse me. Which implant is use for take me to Mansion @ top of building :0 ?

oh thats a good thing thanks will try it :)
  2. Boehser_Onkel

Excuse me. Which implant is use for take me to Mansion @ top of building :0 ?

thats not a secret mansion you will be there if you get the ending with judy /legend of the afterlife
  3. Boehser_Onkel

UOKiK will monitor the progress of work on patches. If CDPR fails to deliver they will be fined up to 10% of their income in previous year.

i did - it was an example ... how many broken console ports of games did the pc players got trough the years? its the same thing , and no one had in mind to sue or watch any "promises" on the companys ... all those is (in my opinion - proof me wrong) about greedy investors , overhyped kiddies...
  4. Boehser_Onkel

UOKiK will monitor the progress of work on patches. If CDPR fails to deliver they will be fined up to 10% of their income in previous year.

thats the point - the investors pushed the release not cdpr itself making money on christmas sale was more importend than a finished game just look who is involved - you can see it at the credits
  5. Boehser_Onkel

no - its not if they really can go with this (and others will join if ), they destroy the gaming industry on a whole new level
  6. Boehser_Onkel

sooo - in this case ,it means, i can go to this organisation in poland and sue ea, bethesda ,ubisoft etc for not keeping their promises? - like "this weapon was blue in trailer and now is it green"? :D :D
  7. Boehser_Onkel

lol , really? what kind of stupidity is this? there is no law in the whole wide world that cover this for the gaming industry cdpr is not making cars or food they should maybe read the terms - "content can be changing during development " this made my day
  8. Boehser_Onkel

Do you think CD Projekt will change existing content?

sooo whats the source for this ?
  9. Boehser_Onkel

Cyberpunk 2077 Lost 79% of its Players in the First Month

and ? whats the point here?
  10. Boehser_Onkel

Still playing in 2021?

207h and counting there so much little things to see like Nix - looks like Wesley Snipes(Pheonix) from demolition man , "obsessed with old things" like them old guns at the movie ;)
  11. Boehser_Onkel

is there ANYTHING that helps with driving?

this exactly
  12. Boehser_Onkel

8ug8bear mission bugged for me

you have to wait with this quest untill you rescued the one runner for wakako go 1 day or two later to this location - should trigger i had the same issue - it was working on my 2nd run like this, and now on my 3rd ;)
  13. Boehser_Onkel

Wow I just realized how short this game really is.

.... the game was announced around decade ago the real produktion was from 2016-2020 do your homeworks if you want b....... around
  14. Boehser_Onkel

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays to everyone out there :) thanks to all at CDPR for the awesome Games and Support
Top Bottom