Search results

+
  1. T

How to fix Imlerith: Sabbath

How to fix Imlerith: Sabbath *Please mods, dont just stick this under a 4 month old thread.* Now that all the rage about this card has died down a bit and hardly anyone seems to play him anymore, I was thinking about what good changes to this card would be. Because at the moment i am afraid he...
  2. T

Fun to play soldier deck

Fun to play soldier deck Just sharing a soldier deck i have been having fun with. Far from overpowered, but it has some nice synergy going on. Jan Calveit Stefan Skellen Triss: Butterfly Filgforlemmeburnyourfaceofrealquicktz Cahir Dyffryn The Guardian Germain Piquants Last Wish Scorch Decoy...
  3. T

Cahir doesnt pull roach from the deck?

Cahir doesnt pull roach from the deck? If i play cahir he doesnt always pull roach from the deck. working as intended or bug?
  4. T

Possible change to Kaedweni Knight

Possible change to Kaedweni Knight Boost self by 3 If played from the deck. Boost zelf by 1 for every Kaedweni Knight already on the table. Making the overal a bit weaker, but not as prone to Scorch.
  5. T

First one to pass still get first turn?

First one to pass still get first turn? What is up with being the first one to pass and you still need to start the next turn?
  6. T

Lost about 400 scrap.

Lost about 400 scrap. After opening my 9 kegs for end of the season and scrapping it all i had 1600 scrap total.. I crafted Isengrim and then wanted to craft Milva. Milva gave me 2 error notices, so i decided to log off. When i logged back on i had 430 scrap instead of 800 something i had...
  7. T

Let's make Striga more fun

Let's make Striga more fun Instead of making him do 8 damage against non-monsters (yup, had to kill one of my own units already) Cant we make him power 5(or 6) with the ability: Duel and enemey, If it is a non-monster unit, deal 4 (or 3?) extra damage damage. First i was thinking double...
  8. T

Can we go back to the old Botchling and Lubberkin

Can we go back to the old Botchling and Lubberkin I still don't see why they where changed as they are. Maybe not many people played them before, but people don't play them now either. I had fun mechanic going with Nenneke, nothing overpowered, but a nice chain of deathwish and buffing. If they...
  9. T

resilience should leave shield

resilience should leave shield Just like the title says. The unit stays on the board, why should it lose its shield
  10. T

Peasant Militia wording

Peasant Militia wording Can we change peasant militia so that it fits the wording. I would love to try a deck where i am able to dumb low power minions on my opponents his row. I don't think this would be overpowered (am open to being wrong though) But i think this would be a fun mechanic to...
  11. T

Cards with choose options different graphics

Cards with choose options different graphics If you have a card with choose options like Weavess: Incantation. Can we have 2 cards with different graphics showing for the option you want to choose. It is super annoying choosing the wrong option when in a hurry.
  12. T

Make Sabrina's Spectre Bronze

Make Sabrina's Spectre Bronze Cursed decks can be fun to play, but it needs to be more competitive. Being able to rez those cursed units would help a great deal.
  13. T

Dimeteriumiumitium shackles (or lock mechanism)

Dimeteriumiumitium shackles (or lock mechanism) Instead of the lock of the shackles (or lock in general) damaging the target why not have it weaken the target by 4. 2 years ago this might have been to strong in Gwent, but now with the high power units and the constant plucking stuff from the...
  14. T

Archespore Deathwish Change

Archespore Deathwish Change Instead of a random target it should either do : A: Target the highest power unit the opponent has or B: Do 4x 1 random damage It would make an archespore deck a viable option instead of fun enough to play now and then.
  15. T

Remove healing effect from First Light

Remove healing effect from First Light This card already does a whole lot for a simple bronze I don't see why it completely needs to nulify the effect of my gold weather card
  16. T

Devana runestone crippled because of Crones

Devana runestone crippled because of Crones I like the new runestones a lot. But i have noticed that the Devana runestone option are less appealing because 3 (13%) of the 22 Monster silvers are Crones Those 3 are only silver because they summon eachother. other than that they are fairly low...
  17. T

Ideas on a premium account option?

Ideas on a premium account option? I really don't feel the need to buy kegs in this game. Just playing the game unlocks everything i want easy enough. But i wouldn't mind supporting the game financially if there where some more options (meteor powder is just to expensive for how many cards...
  18. T

Buff for Kayran

Buff for Kayran Kayran is a bit underwhelming at the moment as there are not many power 6 units you really want to get off the board. And often you end up devouring a lower unit, because there are no other options. At best he is a 12 power swing and there are many silvers who can do much better...
  19. T

More defensive options? resistance and immunity

More defensive options? resistance and immunity Instead of getting more high power and damage dealing units, could we get more defensive units in the game? Spell resistance: half damage from spells, (also cut boosts to this unit in half?) Spell immunity: no damage from spells Spell eater...
  20. T

Thanks for the generosity CDPR

Thanks for the generosity CDPR With all the complaining about the latest patch, myself included. I think it is good to also focus on the positive (not to much though) Having played several CCG's i can say that Gwent is really the most generous in unlocking cards without paying for them. With...
Top Bottom