Search results

+
  1. E

Registering the game isn't supported anymore?

Registering the game isn't supported anymore? When I try to login to my account, it says check your internet connection. My connection is fine.
  2. E

[Spoiler] After finishing the game some areas are ...

[Spoiler] After finishing the game some areas are ... abandoned. I noticed Kaer Muire and Marlin Coast are completely empty. There might be more. Is it because Blueboy Lugos and Queen's son are out of favor. They left the islands with their people? I think this is stupid. The map still shows...
  3. E

I wish Queen's Pageboy had more physics.

I wish Queen's Pageboy had more physics. It's definitely not the static bird's nest like Edward Kenway's hair (Assassin's Creed Black Flag) but I wish it danced more with the wind or when you run and stop. OMG I can't get over how funny this hairstyle looks :D I wish they also added a Witcher 1...
  4. E

[Spoiler] A Knight's Tales question

[Spoiler] A Knight's Tales question In the related story it says the witch was looking for humility, so I humbled myself before her but she asked a lock of my hair in return for her help. Is there a consequence to this other than not being able to talk to the witch ever again? This is the Lynx...
  5. E

[Mod Request] Passive income from the vineyard

[Mod Request] Passive income from the vineyard I'm disappointed that the vineyard in Corvo Bianco is another money sink like the Ofieri runemaster in HoS. I remember in at least one of the Assassin's Creed games the shops/houses you pour money into brought you passive income at regular...
  6. E

Can I find/get this trophy again somehow?

Can I find/get this trophy again somehow? Hello. I've sold my Conserved Shaelmaar Trophy to a merchant without thinking much of it at that time. It might even be a wandering merchant. Now I have a house and I noticed I can display the trophies. Can I get this back via a console command or can...
Top Bottom