Search results

+
  1. J

Fast travel and public transportation Cyberpunk?

Lol, thought you meant fast travel as in loading screens so I selected none, but I'd prefer fast traveling in the sense of taking public transport or going up/down an elevator because it's more immersive
  2. J

Gameplay Demo - Your Suggestion/Feedback Thread

Some suggestions: Adding a stronger cover system (e.g, actually having your back to a wall and then leaning out and aiming). More realistic interactions with objects (picking up a jacket and physically putting it on, actually drinking a can of pop etc) Time-based dialogue (like when V talked...
  3. J

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Would be cool if Night City had a day/night cycle that focused more on the nighttime than day (which would highlight one reason why Night City was given its name). I'm also hoping there are no loading screens if you're travelling across the city by a high-speed train, like you actually have to...
  4. J

Also you should put slums on one side of the city (or a city) and rich neighborhoods on the other to show the difference in classes exist even in the future.
  5. J

Could you make the transition from walking/running/sprinting more lifelike? It felt a little weird in the Witcher 3 tbh. And also you should make it so that you can't start up another quest while you're doing a different one. What i mean is if you're doing a lvl 20 quest but another lvl 32 quest...
Top Bottom