Search results

+
  1. B

The Lodge of Sorceresses(all spoilers)

Yes, her performance there was very weird and disappointing. Since the beginning of TW2 (or even act 5 in TW1), devs have turned her into a little naive good girl. That's basically the main reason why I'd never choose her. The only thing she did well was torture of that spy near the Novigrad. I...
  2. B

Last Wish (Book)

Let's try a new one: 3)Triss=Yennefer, both equally don't deserve Geralt's heart. TW3 doesn't offer true romance options. ;)
  3. B

I mean if there would be such an option... Yes, it can be a problem, but not so clear for me. She can be bisexual, at least chances are higher than zero. And I'd help her there just for political reasons. My first romance choice is Cynthia anyway :D Although, with Philippa option it would be a...
  4. B

You are a monster! I'd gladly help her & the Lodge in TW2. We could easily do that by rescuing Philippa and keep Saskia under her spell, kill Iorverth, kill Shilard. There will be no way for Radovid to leave LM alive too. And I'd without hesitation prefer her compared to Triss & Yen, it's not...
  5. B

TW2/TW3/Redkit][tool] 3D models converter

All objects which are imported as LOD0 have this displacement to the object's center (that obviously can be fixed by movement in 3ds max before export). But only LOD, collision mesh imports properly. It's actually no big deal, since I now import collisions as LOD0 too. house_obj.zip Also, there...
  6. B

Witcher 2 Redkit. Questions and answers.

Hmmm, can't make it work. The outcome from this "lock" tool is basically the same as from generating it with mostly unloaded world. Navigation in these areas becomes mostly ruined. The old one is fine, that's why I don't want to touch it. Various annoying stuff appears with the new one. There...
  7. B

I work with original 04_city level and added new areas which will be accessible during one quest. The idea of generating a new navigation mesh for the whole world doesn't impress me at all: there are a lot of problems with original areas.
  8. B

I was trying this trick before but ran into "unwalkable" floor with exact collision. This "swamp triangles" tool fixed it. Many thanks! Just curious: am I the only one with this collision issue? Can someone confirm a successfull collision import (other than a simple box) directly via this tool...
  9. B

I ran into bug with collision mesh placement. For exmaple, on the first screenshot both - LOD0 and collision mesh are exactly the same object which has been exported from 3ds max 2018 as 2 different .obj files. Also, when I insert my mesh in the world it always has this strange placement - at...
  10. B

Is it possible to hide a layer with navigation mesh to load another one? I removed paths.w2l layer and now have 2 groups, each one contains a layer with different navigation mesh: p1 and p2, p1 is now the main one. What I need is to activate p2 during some quest in the different area. But it is...
  11. B

Exactly. If you mean displayName then it works only in the editor. And I can't change the name field, it just gets back to its initial value (PreviewEntity) after the saving.
  12. B

Yes, I already saw this post, but it's 4 years old, so I have a hope that something has changed. Also, here we can find: Does it mean that there may be a way to create it as hkx files which will be recognized correctly? Anyway, that doesn't really matter. I found another solution. The idea is...
  13. B

Is there any "normal" way to create lipsync or any other method to add lips movements for my dialogues? There is an option "tool --> generate lipsync", but seems like it doesn't change anything.
Top Bottom