Search results

+
  1. O

How do you plan to play 'V'?

I like to play my games dying as little as possible the longer I can go the better so I'll probably play 40/40/20 Solo, Techie, Netrunner and I normally play the neutral or chaotic good type.
  2. O

Now -this- is Cyberpunk.

@Sardukhar I know of one really cool thing but I don't think it qualifies for what this thread is for. www.huntakiller.com you basically get a murder investigation every two months I think, it's really cool but again I'm not really sure it counts as Cyberpunk.
  3. O

Now -this- is Cyberpunk.

I saw this a while ago by that I don't mean this trailer but the first trailer, I didn't watch the whole thing. I sent an email requesting he stream it on twitch but no replies it seems it will only be played at art and film galleries around the world before It'll be destroyed. Really cool but I...
  4. O

Mega 2020 Lore Thread - Trailer Breakdown!

@4meg I want to see that as well I'm sure they would.
  5. O

Mega 2020 Lore Thread - Trailer Breakdown!

@Sardukhar Wow. Bravo. Champagne. Cheers. High-five. Slow clap. You did a great job thank you I'll be sure to share this page around to a few of my friends. Great job.
  6. O

CDPR's message to us in CP2077 Trailer.

@ImbaKing there wasn't any on-site area to get this extract so I posted it unfortunatly most people, haven't seen the message here or elsewhere and are still asking questions that are already answered but lucky enough we have some other very helpful people to answer those questions.
  7. O

The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

ahahaha Nice.
  8. O

Building Your Character Thread

I want to be a Judge Dreddésque cop I want to go around being badass, brooding, and all screaming I AM THE LAW while murdering any who disobey.
  9. O

Just look at Witcher 3 it was a bright beautiful world but man was it grim honestly I liked it.
  10. O

Picture and extract these were taken from the trailer I noticed some people hadn't seen it so here it Is.
  11. O

"It's been over 2077 days since we announced our plan to develop Cyberpunk 2077. We released a CGI trailer, gave some interviews and... went dark. Normal procedure for these kinds of things - you announce a game and then shut up, roll up your sleeves, and go to work. We wanted to give you The...
  12. O

So no Lifepath then, huh?

either way, It'll be awhile before it comes out so we'll have a lot of time to theorize.
  13. O

@animalfather I can not help you with that as I wasn't there.
  14. O

"Cyberpunk 2077 is a true single player, story-driven RPG. You'll be able to create your own character and..., well, you'll get to know the rest from what we show at our booth at E3. Be on the lookout for previews!" Hopefully, this extract taken from the trailer will answer your question It...
  15. O

Yeah immediately after I made that post I found out about the secret message in the trailer so yeah, I should research a bit better before I go and post things.
  16. O

i'm not going to lie pretty sure that's the best part of the whole stream.
  17. O

There is a message in the trailer that confirms the fact that we'll be able to create our own character and I was referring to the rest of E3 It being the fact that most of the other reveals and trailers seemed disappointing. I wasn't there and personally, the only game I'm actually looking...
  18. O

Well, I just watched the new trailer I was having difficulties breathing and I heard it was very sneaky of them to show it right at the end as a sort of fireworks display, unfortunately, I wasn't there although from what I heard the rest of the conference was kinda disappointing. Edit: I read...
  19. O

Well depending on what this next game is like will decide for me personally if I'm actually going to jump ship and leave Bethesda alone it was in high regards for me for a long time but then DLCs happened, Fallout 4, and creation club. Now I'm just waiting for the final strike currently, the...
  20. O

SigilFey I just drink Cadbury drinking chocolate but I'm almost out got to but some in a couple of days so if you got any recommendations I'd probably try them out. Also, how do you drink it hot water, milk and chocolate, just hot water or heated milk (I put mine in the microwave then add...
Top Bottom