Search results

+
  1. Razrback16

"Witcher Experimentation" Notes (Difficult to find item in W3 that indicates experiments to allow Witchers to reproduce)

Okay folks, just a question about this - I had seen this when discussing some story items on a W3 group on FB and even after like 6 playthroughs of W3 I've never seen this item in the game, and apparently it's because you have to import a W2 savegame in which you agreed to drink that potion from...
  2. Razrback16

Thank You, CD Projekt, for Your Awesome Work.

Just wanted to say thanks for your public commentary regarding "exclusivity" as far as digital storefronts, etc. are concerned. I appreciate that you guys care about your customers enough to give us the choice on where to buy our games versus attempts to strongarm us like other publishers /...
  3. Razrback16

Question: Location of people from side quests end-game?

Hey folks, so I've come across a few quests with side characters that you complete during the game, but have found sometimes those people then go to completely different parts of the map where you can talk to them again and get some additional conversations with. A few examples would be...
  4. Razrback16

Question about "Rose of Remembrance" in W3 and Triss Conversation

Question about "Rose of Remembrance" in W3 and Triss Conversation During some playthroughs I get the conversation option where Geralt can ask Triss about the Rose of Remembrance, and in others it's missing and I always make sure to pick up the Rose of Remembrance at her house in...
  5. Razrback16

[MOD Request] - Triss - Witcher 2

[MOD Request] - Triss - Witcher 2 I know it sounds juvenile but curious if anyone who's good at modding could make Triss's breasts just a bit larger in Witcher 2? There was a guy on NexusMods who did a mod that made Saskia's boobs a bit bigger to fit the cleavage that she shows in her breast...
  6. Razrback16

[MOD Request] Allow a Companion to ride on Roach with Geralt?

[MOD Request] Allow a Companion to ride on Roach with Geralt? Not sure if possible or not, but wondering if anyone could make a mod that would allow Triss or Ciri to ride with Geralt on Roach? I like to use a companion mod in Toussaint when completing the side quests and I usually take Triss or...
Top Bottom