[MOD Request] Allow a Companion to ride on Roach with Geralt?

+
[MOD Request] Allow a Companion to ride on Roach with Geralt?

Not sure if possible or not, but wondering if anyone could make a mod that would allow Triss or Ciri to ride with Geralt on Roach? I like to use a companion mod in Toussaint when completing the side quests and I usually take Triss or Ciri with me and it'd be cool if they could ride on Roach with you to add to the immersion. Thanks much in advance.

Yes, it is possible and it already exists in the game with Yen at the end of the main quest.

Both on Roach it's complicated, animation problem.
easier than everyone else has his horse.
What mod do you have?

Last edited:
Hello jack91 - thanks very much for taking the time to respond, I really appreciate it!

Here's the companion mod I run - https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2459/

The mod maker of that one says in there what you were talking about where he can get Yen, Ciri, and Cerys to ride their own horses, but no one else for some reason, but did not mention the possibility of having them ride on Geralt's horse with him. I would love it if I could get Ciri & Triss (and maybe others, depending on the quest) to be able to ride on Roach WITH Geralt - for me, that would be a really neat mod that I would use fairly frequently depending on the quest.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
as I said, the animations do not allow it, even if you manage to do it the two characters will collide on the same horse.
the only option is to retrieve the Quest function with Yen and adapt it with your characters.

Definitely won't be something I'll ever achieve, I have exactly ZERO modding ability or experience. :) Appreciate you caring enough to respond though, thanks again!

gWwynbleidd;n10671061 said:
even the saddles carry only one

:( Alrighty, I wish there was a way, but it sounds like it's not gonna work out. I appreciate you guys responding, either way, thank you!

Top Bottom