Search results

+
  1. U

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hello, Burza! The new leaders will cost 15 RP just like CC leaders? Edit: Will Gimpy get changed? We think a change is needed if we want to have the swarm archetype viable. Thanks.
  2. U

Dear Burza, Thank you for passing the ranked problem to the team. I m really glad that you guys made the rank system better. I have a question regarding the expansion. Will you guys start showing us some cards soon? I know there is only a month left and that's not much but still i guess i m not...
  3. U

Hey Burza! A lot of people are complaining lately about the ranked system. Would you guys think about adding some checkpoints so to speak in ranked? For example: Reaching rank 15/10/5 would secure your spot and you can't go below that ranked this season but if you will remain that rank, when...
  4. U

Hello! Will there be other min specs for HC launch? RIght now alot of players have some issues. I can play Gwent on Medium-Premium ON...but in HC PTR i can play some games but i can t see my cards in the deck builder and i can't see the full menu. I can only see the cards when are in my hand...
  5. U

Hello Burza, 1. Can we have another good day this week with a new video? 2. And if the answer is yes, what its the next video about? 3. With less than 1 month untill HC you guys have a lot of things to show us and a lot of things to work on still. Will we get updated every week? Thanks...
  6. U

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Hello Burza! I have a question regarding the milling of our collections after HC. If there will be less cards in the HC and I have now 700 let's say. Will i have enough scrap to craft everything since the total number of cards have been lowered? Thanks!
  7. U

Good morning, Burza! Can we get another sneak peek before Challenger? Maybe another little thing from the menu? :D Thanks for everything! Can't wait for HC! <3
Top Bottom