Search results

+
  1. CavusRex

Cyberpunk 2077 - Dyskusja ogólna

Może ewentualnie paczka przyjedzie dzień czy 2 wcześniej bo wątpię, żeby rozesłali wszystkie egzemplarze jednego dnia ale przy moim szczęściu będę czekał do 14.
  2. CavusRex

Cyberpunk 2077 - Dyskusja ogólna

Witam wszystkich i mam małe pytanie. Czy ktoś wie jak wyglądać będzie sytuacja z możliwością przedpremierowego pobrania gry na PC kiedy zamówiło się kolekcjonerkę? Zgodnie z wiadomościami, które otrzymałem po tym jak CDP ogłosił upadłość powinienem otrzymać paczkę w dni premiery. Czy to oznacza...
  3. CavusRex

UI customizability

They are using the same engine so you can quite likely expect to see the same settings in game. This includes UI customization.
  4. CavusRex

Building Your Character Thread

Unlike some I'm a realist so I expected this could happen. Personally I don't mind having those choices for "main roles". They mentioned that progression and skills are open so nothing stops me from becoming a Rockerboy if I really wish. I just hope idealists won't try to bully CDPR into the...
  5. CavusRex

Media, News & Previews Thread

Not all roles are completely playable (rockerboys are as nps mostly as a example). Main playable roles are techie, solo and netrunner.
  6. CavusRex

More Stuff Coming Tuesday, June 12th!

It will most likely be all over the internet within an hour.
  7. CavusRex

Did they make a bar there?
  8. CavusRex

Building Your Character Thread

If I have a choice I almost always start with male characters since I like to make my first avatar relatable to me. After that it's no holds barred.
  9. CavusRex

There will when Nintendo is done.
  10. CavusRex

Less than 3 hrs left. Somebody hold me
  11. CavusRex

Please stop my chair (and my heart probably too) won't withstand the hype if this goes on. o_O:love:o_O:love:o_O
  12. CavusRex

Hello, Night City!

All I can see between those lines is being disappointed this isn't Bladerunner. Also there is such thing as normal color scheme when you go for realistic visuals. Look out the window and you will see it. I'm going to drop this pointless conversation here before someone here decides to verbally...
  13. CavusRex

Hello, Night City!

Calling normal color scheme visible everywhere around the world over-saturated feels stupid to me. This isn't cartoonish. Fortnite, Borderlands or Rage have a cartoonish artstyle. But when you aim for realistic graphics you need to take real world colors into consideration.
  14. CavusRex

Hello, Night City!

I can't wait to see CDPR laugh about all this "this looks like GTA" crap. You guys have a problem with the sun existing in 2077. To me it feels obvious that somewhere along that 50 year period someone would realize that they need to fix the enviroment before it completely goes to shit. RED...
  15. CavusRex

Trailer Analysis

There is Orbital Air Space Center on the western side of NC. You can refer to the first shot in this thread.
  16. CavusRex

Trailer Analysis

So I just realized something fairly big: Look outside the window. This "plane" is actually a SPACESHIP SOMEWHERE IN THE STRATOSPHERE! We goin' to the moon? Maybe...
  17. CavusRex

Trailer Analysis

Also the cirlcle is supposed to show performance and it's going red fast. Poor fella.
  18. CavusRex

Trailer Analysis

I knew I forgot about something very important. :/
  19. CavusRex

Trailer Analysis

And here I was thinking noone realized what that Samurai meant. Seeing "Samurn" everywhere was driving me nuts to be honest.
  20. CavusRex

Trailer Analysis

I'd agree with almost everything that you wrote but this part since I think Fixers are the ones more likely to be selling this kind of advanced military hardware than a Techie. Both are possible though. I also feel this way. Having a voiced protagonist in an RPG where you make your character...
Top Bottom