Search results

+
  1. 7unkrat

The Future is Now

Cyberpunk in 2077 seems far fetch. The Future is Now. 1649758052 https://www.youtube.com/shorts/6eYmy1U9olo
  2. 7unkrat

The future of Cyberpunk 2077?

If they put all effort in The Witcher that's fine. And after that game releases put back in all effort from also The Witcher team into a new Cyberpunk game, thats awesome. Both are very different games and The Witcher has always been quest driven, which imo kinda lacks in Cyberpunk 2077 after...
  3. 7unkrat

Important update about Cyberpunk 2077 release date

I played The Witcher 3 way after it's release and for so many month after that. The games was/is so good that it still holds it's ground after years. So setting a later release date is sad news, but if needed, who can argue. Better to wait a bit longer than the shit EA and other companies shit...
  4. 7unkrat

Early Release?

Not gonna happen with an early release. They moved the date once, it would be a marketing nightmare to move it again, even in our favour.
  5. 7unkrat

Movies / TV Shows!

Nice!
  6. 7unkrat

Eddies

Ok maybe i took it a bit far with the blockchain stuff. But looking at the https://borderlands.com/en-US/vip/ section there is this cool thing about it to earn point for contributing to the borderlands community. Like reading news items, watching videos, etc. Would be a cool way to earn eddies...
  7. 7unkrat

Eddies

So here's a though. Since i've been playing Borderlands 3, there is this "Insider Program" that lets Borderlands players earn XP that can be traded on the website for in-game guns. So that made me think, how cool would it be to earn Eddies with assignments or active participate on this forum or...
  8. 7unkrat

FPP only cutscenes might be a deal-breaker for me

Bollocks? Try jumping in Skyrim in TPP, now don't go and tell me that looks good. And when you are in a house or narrow space, TPP is shit.
  9. 7unkrat

FPP only cutscenes might be a deal-breaker for me

I remember playing Skyrim and other Elder Scrolls games. FPP work very well there, TPP was super shitty. So i don't care if it's TPP or FPP, CD Projekt must make a choice between those 2 perspectives, both is NOT an option because both will be mweh. Remember GTA V which was build for TPP and...
  10. 7unkrat

Cyberpunk 2077 – Deep Dive Video

So hyped for this game i am gonna buy it on PS4 and Buy a Google Stadia just to see how it will run on that. Netrunner style is gonna be the way to go. When things are fucked you can go all in guns blazin. Cyberpunk is hacking and stuff like that, for me anyways.
  11. 7unkrat

Cyberpunk 2077 is coming to Stadia!

Stadia looking solid comparing them to the rest. I have faith.
  12. 7unkrat

Stadia and Google are the same company. So some Google reference is not a bad thing, right? In the future Google can push in-game ads to the games via in-game billboards. And Cyberpunk 2077 with a huge city filled with Billboards would be an easy option. But then again ads today don't fit this...
  13. 7unkrat

C://USB-01_backup/CONCEPT_ART/CP_visual_styles

Wicked artwork!
  14. 7unkrat

We have solid lines and we are a very small country as the Netherlands. So i guess we will be alright when it comes to Stadia. Never had true internet problems in Haarlem. 1566487103 This is the same thing with PS4 downloads in the PS Store. You don't have a physical copy, yet people buy them a...
  15. 7unkrat

I would love to see what Stadia can become. Google is disrupting the gaming industry, and that is always good for gamers. My internet/bandwidth ain't gonna be a problem since The Netherlands has the best internet in Europe. My only concern is latency.
  16. 7unkrat

Russian Cyberpunk

Awesome artwork!
  17. 7unkrat

Cyberpunkscene

Awesome job!
  18. 7unkrat

Now playing [music]

19. 7unkrat

Literally going Solo possible?

Isn't Jackie being voice by Benedict Wong? I couldn't find out who does the voice, but I though I caught his accent. Which threw me off because Jackie looks not like a Asian dude, more Amercian, but is voiced by an Asian dude, thus the confusion, for me at least.
  20. 7unkrat

Real or Memorex - The Mechanics Debate Thread

Looking at the level system of the Witcher 3 this is not going to be a problem. Try taking on some enemies in the wit her that are a couple of levels above u, u will die, over and over again. But on the AI part they can improve on the flanking system, if that's possible in the narrow spaces. I...
Top Bottom