Search results

+
  1. 77th

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

I wouldn't mind to pay for DLC. Really enjoyed the game. Thanks for the roadmap. :)
  2. 77th

Cyberpunk 2077 - Screenshot Master Thread

Just finished a game. Gotta say. I played probably all big PC and Console 3A,2A games for the last 10 years or so, also Im not a "professional" reviewer, Im usually raiting games by the the amount of emotions that I experienced through storyline. So, with full awareness of the situation -...
  3. 77th

Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

But Its fine, we undastand...
  4. 77th

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Oh guys, with all these delays, there is 1 more month ahead. I seen some wierd posts in a socials media already. I afraid not all of us is gonna make it to the finish... But THERE IS A HOPE, if you guys just drop that beautiful soundtrack on your ytube channel, so to speak, to give melomans a...
  5. 77th

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Hey guys, I think it's could be a little bit too late to ask or suggest something, But in case you gonna delay it again (please dont) there is a moment I personally would love to see in a Cyberpunk game. Or maybe you already did it. :) Personally for me, it was different quote about Cat...
  6. 77th

E3 2019 & post-E3 2019 - Media News & Previews

Dunno why but the Grimes – 4ÆM Performance video, looks like one of the endings where we helping Voodoo Boys spread AI Anarchy beyond the Blackwall by uploadin Lizzy Wizzy in to the Net and everyone just
  7. 77th

Gameplay Reveal — 48-minute walkthrough

I like how you guys setting a bar in a different game genres for other video game companies. Btw maybe few Johnny Silverhand tracks for melomans before release? ^^
  8. 77th

Russian Cyberpunk

Hi guys check this out. Some talented Russian Artist "Zubkov" just post these cool arts on Instagram instagram.com/frm46
  9. 77th

Media, News & Previews Thread

press F to pay respects
  10. 77th

Media, News & Previews Thread

Adam Badowsk “Nudity is important for us because of one reason,” Badowski said. “This is cyberpunk, so people augment their body. So the body is no longer sacrum [sacred]; it’s profanum [profane]. Because people modify everything, they are losing their connection to the body, to the meat. And...
  11. 77th

Non-Combat Play

Btw, are u guys planning to add some Cyberpunk merch?
  12. 77th

FP VS TP - perspective matters

:)
  13. 77th

Nah man I think there should be both, not couse of people who made almost 100k view thread with 170 pages but because there people who have motion sickness. But game was under development almost for 5 years and most likely almost done (as FPP), so you should undastand the problem, But how the...
  14. 77th

Hooold the line! Dont let this filthy TPP gamers destroy that game! xDDD I mean I love TPP as well, but he is like a second child for me... also a little ugly and with overweight
  15. 77th

Majority of people who already waiting for 1st person RPG not going to look for this thread just to stand up for their opinion. Imagine how member of CDRED appears on Gamescom stage and sayin "Sorry guys we changed our mind, and decide to give that game an TPP instead FPP" the forum threads will...
  16. 77th

I think the main problem is, some people is feeling betrayed or something by the devs couse of FP. Like that guy who keep arguing with people at 90-115 pages. I thnk its calling intuitive reasoning which is optimal compromise between interesting and expected. People don't know the details and...
  17. 77th

18. 77th

19. 77th

Only devs know for sure, should wait for Gamescom at Germany/Cologne in august for more info. :)
  20. 77th

Top Bottom