Search results

+
  1. WernerIV

Motion Sickness Thread with some possible solutions.

In wise foresight I wanted to try how much I still react to fp-games, since I cut them out of my life completely, I thought I need to recalculate that. I tried a few first person games, and in the end I can support the most of the said statements in own experience. Most important - FOV and Head...
  2. WernerIV

It's even worse for me than playing myself. Watching someone else play in fpp or watching said camera movement will lead to sickness, fast paced camera movement in action films are sometimes hard too
  3. WernerIV

I am playing on a 26" TV and usually sit two to three meters away, it's sad because of this distance it's sometimes hard to read texts and see ever inch of the beautiful crafted worlds, but only seeing this little monitor surrounded by my normal static living room helps. It's no magic tho, after...
  4. WernerIV

I cut out every single walking animation in Borderlands to make it playable, walking and running felt like my char was constantly mounted on rails. Didn't accomplish a miracle, but it helped to delay the moment where my brain said "Enough for now!" If there will be no Third Person and CDPR...
  5. WernerIV

FP VS TP - perspective matters

It's not a matter of wanting something, it's literally the thumbs up or the thumbs down for me. When you are ill, you don't have much choice. Third person, or dizzy puking. I'd prefer third person, even if this means longer waiting time or more money to spend. It's not something I and a lot of...
  6. WernerIV

FP VS TP - perspective matters

I really want to like it. I love the Cyberpunk setting. I love the more colorful approach, since it's one of the few "not-all-dark-and-rainy" approaches on the dystopian future. I don't even care if it's an 80s style retro future GTA rpg. But First Person is a killer. I got motion sickness, I...
Top Bottom