Search results

+
  1. Sheeeen

Ciri in Cyberpunk

Just because they can does not mean that they should. What do CDPR have to gain from doing this? Ciri is not the reason that this game is so highly anticipated.
  2. Sheeeen

Ciri in Cyberpunk

I've never seen a community dive so deep into an easter egg before. They think what Ciri said is some sort of proof she will be in the game forgetting that all it was was just an off handed comment referring to CDPR's development of CP77. It's like the Skyrim easter egg in DOOM 2016. It does not...
  3. Sheeeen

Ciri in Cyberpunk

You do know what easter eggs are in games right? It was an off handed comment hinting at CDPR's development of CP2077 at the time. It doesn't mean the two universes are suddenly linked together. I guarantee this game will have easter eggs hinting at the Witcher universe as well.
  4. Sheeeen

Ciri in Cyberpunk

CDPR drop an easter egg about their Cyberpunk universe in a small off handed comment by Ciri and now fans believe it means that she will make an appearance in the game. That's ridiculous.
  5. Sheeeen

Sex, Nudity, Discussion of Same - the Whole Ball of Wax.

You don't need ultra HD 4k cocks for a good gameplay experience.
  6. Sheeeen

Roach in Witcher 3 has more customization than a car in Cyberpunk 2077

We don't even know the full extent of mechanics and features of this game so I'd wait a little longer before posting a thread like this.
  7. Sheeeen

Could this be the future?

Not quite. No form of transport comes completely close and cheap as it is to go across the world as quickly as aircraft do. Even if that were remotely true that corporations would go out of business, the Aviation Industry is a multi trillion dollar industry. If it were so fragile that conceptual...
  8. Sheeeen

No, you don't seem to completely understand what I'm trying to say. Flying is not just jump on a plane that flies direct from point A to point B. It is a very complex procedural flight following precise departure procedures, tracking with set airways, entering various airspace controlled by...
  9. Sheeeen

Putting technology aside the biggest issue that flying cars produce are the logistics of it. I'd imagine big international bodies like ICAO and the Aviation Industry would be heavily against it.
  10. Sheeeen

Are we over-hyping the game?

I think I just had a stroke attempting to understand your post.
  11. Sheeeen

Try and be a little consistent here because I have no idea what you are on about right now.
  12. Sheeeen

What will the system requirements be? Lets discuss!

You'll be fine. This won't be another bout of shenanigans like the "You can't max Battlefield 3" debacle back before its release.
  13. Sheeeen

Developers can be as respectful to the original background material as much as they want to. The fact remains if developers don't utilize that area effectively then the game play becomes dull. A game that looks nice doesn't mean that it is a good game. I'll give you some examples. The Crew...
  14. Sheeeen

Give me an example where poor use of a fantastic game world leads to a good game.
  15. Sheeeen

Why would they think otherwise? Designing a game with style over substance in mind leads to a very empty and shallow game. Developers are more than capable making up for deficiencies in a game world by utilizing that space very well.
  16. Sheeeen

Just skim through the early pages of this thread and ask yourself if those people were really joking around.
  17. Sheeeen

"V will have only one apartmant in the game." - Kasia Redesuik (gamestar.de interview)

GTA V was heavily influenced by Los Angeles. I really don't understand how this makes the games boring as the gameplay utilizing that map space more than makes up for it, especially in the case of GTAV and Sleeping Dogs. Watch Dogs to a lesser extent. Every open world game generally has elements...
  18. Sheeeen

Or they could choose to focus more resources and times on features that increase gameplay quality and replay value.
  19. Sheeeen

Is Jackie DEAD?!

It's a CGI trailer. CDPR also said you choose how the game plays out. I wouldn't be too surprised if they are showcasing a different perspective from the other V.
Top Bottom