Search results

+
  1. Mr_Nobody96

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

I mean, how do you know? (Speaking hypothetically of course) but how would you be able to know you aren't a just copy of the you from yesterday?
  2. Mr_Nobody96

No yeah, I know I'm kind of sidestepping the core of debate. I just wanted to come at it from a different direction, since it's been talked about a lot already.
  3. Mr_Nobody96

This a bit off-topic, since it doesn't directly affect the endings, so maybe I should post it elsewhere. But I was thinking about why the Original V vs Copy V debate feels kind of hollow to me and I think it's (at least partly) because there's no demonstrable difference in how V behaves before...
  4. Mr_Nobody96

I was gonna reference this. Some people are saying that the endings are justified because "it's a dystopia" it's supposed to be a dark story. My counter to that is the CP77 isn't just a story being told at us, it's a game, and one based on a pnp rpg to boot, where player agency is key. CDPR...
  5. Mr_Nobody96

So I missed something somewhere (or maybe it's already been brought up somewhere in the last 154 pages) but why does the engram/copy of V that gets reinserted back into his/her body still end up dying after 6 months? Here's my understanding/confusion: When V 'dies' in Act 1 the biochip starts...
  6. Mr_Nobody96

This is a barebones RPG. Someone had to say it.

I've been trying to understand my love/hate relationship with this game for a few days now. On the one hand, so much of it frustrates me; all the mechanics and systems that feel 'missing', the weird way enemies and loot are leveled, the very 'on-rails' story, the ending I got. On the other hand...
  7. Mr_Nobody96

Sex, Nudity, Discussion of Same - the Whole Ball of Wax.

Just gonna throw this out there, but I don't want to to see my characters face during sex scenes. Or at least as little as possible. I don't want to see "myself" during. It's weird. I feel like Patrick Bateman in American Psycho when he watches himself in mirror. It's just creepy. That and if...
  8. Mr_Nobody96

Will you go Digital or Physical?

I am physically going to sit down at my computer and by a digital copy.
  9. Mr_Nobody96

A question about implants

Then you are atypical. (That is not meant to be derogatory, just a statement.)
  10. Mr_Nobody96

The I LIKE WHAT I'VE SEEN Thread

You meant 1st person right?
  11. Mr_Nobody96

A question about implants

Could be the cyberware equivalent of an iphone. Everybody just has a phone, even non-techy people (like my dad). Something basic that is necessary for interfacing with everyday aspects of the world.
  12. Mr_Nobody96

Is "V" a streetname/handle?

Obviously only the Devs really know one way or the other, but that's the vibe I got. And it's certainly what I hope for and expect.
  13. Mr_Nobody96

V's Voice

THIS. I've been mulling over how to describe what about it I don't like, and "bro-ish" about sums it up. That and "I'm 23 and think I'm hot shit" type guy.
  14. Mr_Nobody96

V's Voice

It might be cool if, even though there were only 2 voice-actors (1 for male and 1 for female), they did different variations of voices we could choose. So even though the voice-actor would be the same we'd get different versions of the same voice. Like a rough voice and a smooth voice, but by...
  15. Mr_Nobody96

Can V be a monster?

idk , I never felt remorseful walloping the kids in Skyrim. Just depends how realistic the depiction/annoying the character
  16. Mr_Nobody96

FP VS TP - perspective matters

I am completely on board with playing 1st person for the almost the whole game. I just want to have the ability to turn on 3rd person outside of combat and cutscenes to see my character walk around and stuff.
Top Bottom