Search results

+
  1. Triffid77

Cyberpunk 2077 REVIEWS - links & discussion

What a mess.
  2. Triffid77

Cyberpunk 2077 REVIEWS - links & discussion

Id like to see Angry Video Game Nerd do a review.
  3. Triffid77

Cyberpunk 2077 needs the option to remove breasts

What about a penis and a vagina? Hermaphrodite representation. Parasitic twins? Conjoined representation. People in wheelchairs? The narrow mindedness is appalling. Let the dude have no tits already.
  4. Triffid77

Mentioned but missing features list

Oh yeah, the space center. Add that to the list. "Style and Substance"
  5. Triffid77

Apparently there are cats. (occasionally glitched)
  6. Triffid77

They took over the subway, that why you cant ride the trains. I remember when we heard you that couldn't buy apartments describing how it was disappointing we couldnt have a penthouse and customize it to house our cyber-animal menagerie. Are there any cheetahs?
  7. Triffid77

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

All that stuff about pathetic AI, choices dont matter, perks, cars, clothes, etc, etc etc ad nauseam? (Not even mentioning glitches) I don't know, i didnt get that far as i couldn't rebind direction keys for movement on a goddamn PC game. (i was told to use a controller!) Its like the worst toy...
  8. Triffid77

Gta vs cyberpunk

. posting elsewhere
  9. Triffid77

Key Remapping

Hope they actually fix things , like really fix the hardcore broken things and don't rest on the $ already made. I can wait another year, but please for the love of god can they devote their schedule ahead to getting the game out of whatever beta state its currently in. Cheers for all the...
  10. Triffid77

Few in game bugs that should be fixed

I shoudlnt criticize your intent but at the moment highlighting a few unpickupable items and a black glitch on a car is tantamount to picking on a fly in an ocean of crap. An endless ocean.
  11. Triffid77

Key Remapping

I was very surprised on Steam, its was only about 35 minutes. Theyve probably got a dedicated team setup for all the disappointment. Called all their extra staff in.
  12. Triffid77

Are you disappointed?

Hot damn, reading all this and from my experience.... It couldn't be worse. I don't whether to find humour or sadness in that.
  13. Triffid77

Key Remapping

Just get a refund. Its broken. Keep in mind arrow key remapping flaw for Fallout 4 is STILL not fixed. (every time you enter workshop settlement mode you need to rebind keys to use menus). Thankfully its extremely quick to change and you dont need to use workshop mode that often. Ive lived...
  14. Triffid77

Are you disappointed?

Wow, Steam already refunded me. ~30 minutes since i lodged. The game is broken. 0 excuse for key binding issues. none
  15. Triffid77

Are you disappointed?

Considering ive been here for 2 years or so, and waiting for the game for far longer... I haven't even started new game, went immediately into settings and cannot bind arrow keys to movement. Ive played that way since the 80's. Im old, im not changing now. Refund requested. Yeah i guess you...
  16. Triffid77

Key Remapping

Cant map arrow keys to movement!!! Welp, thats the way i always play, always have. Im in my forties and i aint changing now. That was fun. Havent even started the game.
  17. Triffid77

Surprise stream coming in half hour

Jeebus, who is this guy? you can see the scroll on the colour right there.. try the wheel... Anyway can we move on already? ffs
  18. Triffid77

Yeah but have you braindanced on DMT? Jaime, pull that shit up. Gorillas braindancing *rogan's brain explodes*
  19. Triffid77

Eurobeat intensifies. Anyone got any pills?
  20. Triffid77

Point in time that you would have been fine if graphic technology had stopped.

Resolution needs to stop. (until the graphics are life like) As long as we aren't seeing individual pixels, theres no need for 4k and above. (32" 16:9 & 34" 21:9 needs 1440p for adequate ppi for eg) What makes graphics life like? Minecraft at 8K? Pong at 10000000K? No, its models...
Top Bottom