Search results

+
  1. gregy741

Hardware Thread - General.

do you think will 1060 be enough to run it at decent settings? and i have i7770k
  2. gregy741

Levels and level scaling?

thats the point of progression!!!you come out unscratched from situation where you were scratched before. you dont bother with those,or even better they stay away from you. game present you with different enemies and situations or areas that are challenging. you stop dealing with common...
  3. gregy741

but it trivialize entire gameplay experience. i tell you one example.in Morrowind at early lev ,i tried to still some soul gem from mages.they killed me in second. i loved idea that i need to stay away from some places or situations ,until i get strong enough.. or opposite,in places where my...
  4. gregy741

but they should be left in the dust.thats the point and sense of making progression. you wanna struggle with some level 67 wolves in the woods at 67 level?where is and sense or reality in this?
  5. gregy741

which is exactly the same! higher level number mean -higher stats!!! gosh i remember skyrim.first day .level 1 ,i fight skeleton level one..200 hours later am lev 58 fighting the same skeleton level 58...horror at some point ,they were stronger than them pony dragons..what a nonsense
  6. gregy741

..unfortunately,developers cannot make game without scaling loot and opponents to your level. too much risk of braking gameplay if done incorrectly. player might become OP if too lucky with loot or if unlucky,continue to walk into areas that enemies are too powerful thus making gameplay...
  7. gregy741

but lack of challenge from lesser enemies in later stage of the game gives you feel of progression.and further challenge should come from facing higher type of enemies. scaling feels artificial and brakes immersion.i like situations in which i was totally destroyed by enemies in certain area,it...
  8. gregy741

how can you love level scaling?hate level scaling. and loot scaling.nothing worse than that.maybe cancer is worse. thats why i loved morrowind and cannot stand skyrim. dumbed down thing for nerds
  9. gregy741

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

wonder ,if there will be multi language voice support.or english voicing only with subtitles.
  10. gregy741

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

i have one revolutionary idea..!! not sure if today technology would be able to handle. what if one create rpg game where entire MAIN plot of the game would be changing as you play,depending on players action.not just ending or some minor branching. so instead of one main story,it would be...
  11. gregy741

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

not sure ,if it was mentioned already here ,but flying cars would be mega cool in this game.its vertical city and ability to fly and see all this glorious city would be amazing. i had scene from movie called 5-th element in my mind..all those chases and speeding through city,between...
Top Bottom