Search results

+
  1. renboy

Will you be playing CP2077 with English or Polish dubbing?

(not polish) I'll start with English and quite possibly switch to Japanese from time to time (played like that on AC:Odyssey, and the Japanese VOs were spot on)
  2. renboy

Night City Wire, Episode 01!

Absolutely loved what I saw in the various clips posted during and after the Wire by journalists. Small things that I didn't like and hope they will improve before the release: * The melee combat (both hand to hand and the little bit of swordplay I saw) looked very impactless and floaty *...
  3. renboy

Gameplay Reveal — 48-minute walkthrough

Great gameplay clip, you truly did some cool things here. PROS: Massive crowd of people on the streets, animations and what they do look spectacular Immersive dialog system and interactions with the environment Nice interactive cutscenes (like the one at the ripper doctor, or the one when you...
  4. renboy

Combat Thread - General

Previewers said that you can clearly see the level and health bar above enemies - which basically means that they have hit points. Bullet sponges are pretty much impossible to avoid in full RPG games - since they are all about statistics and numbers - If you deal small numbers compared to the...
  5. renboy

[POLL] The Multiplayer Thread

Multiplayer is the last thing that interests me in deep RPG games that allow multiple approaches to problems (like Deus Ex for example). However, it would be interesting to see where CDPR goes with this, but I hope it wouldn't take too much of their dev time ;)
  6. renboy

Character Appearance Thread

They already mentioned that you'll be able to see yourself in the inventory screen (probably like in Witcher 3).
  7. renboy

Building Your Character Thread

I wouldn't be surprised if augmentations could alter your stats even without leveling up - Augs can be installed in brains to increase intelligence, your arms or legs for strength, etc... The new Deus Ex games (for example) didn't have stats, but augs for different body parts could give you...
  8. renboy

GEAR and Crafting: Clothing, Armor, and doohickeys...

I'm fine with either grid or encumbrance (both at the same time is a bit too much IMO). And increasing strength (or getting whatever augments) would increase the grid size or the max encumbrance. The thing I like about grid over encumbrance is that it shows items better and increasing the grid...
  9. renboy

Worried about CDPR Pandering.

CP2077 seems to be all about choice... Including letting you pick your skin color and gender. Night city is a typical futuristic cyberpunk city, with a lot of diversity (Latino, Asian, etc...) You can basically see the diversity in the trailer as well. About relations and romance it was said...
  10. renboy

Lets talk about the Voice Acting and the Writing!

But they already do that in Witcher... and I never found the dialogs there misleading in any way. It's really up to the developer to be very careful with the phrasing when presenting the 'short' versions of the dialog. Based on the Witcher 3, I'm fine with what CDPR do for dialogs. In fallout 4...
  11. renboy

Lets talk about the Voice Acting and the Writing!

There is something good for having dialogs like this - it makes you choose the option much faster, and the result can be much longer then a single line - this adds to the immersion as there are no long awkward pauses when talking to people, and the conversations are more or less fluid. The...
  12. renboy

Combat Thread - General

Deus Ex (the first one) did it, and it worked well - If someone reduced the health of your limb to zero, then you were either crippled, or bad at shooting and such. You could treat every body part separately, or heal your entire body. It has it's pros and cons though - it's more realistic, but...
Top Bottom