Search results

+
  1. Stinker666

Fast movement = low GPU usage

It's on an M.2 Samsung 970 1614270155 This game is the only instance where I ever manage to get the CPU to 50% or more, apart from maybe stress testing. Not even Total War Warhammer 2 comes close with about 30-40%. That game also has similar probelms: Stuff starts to happen onscreen, GPU usage...
  2. Stinker666

Fast movement = low GPU usage

Ryzen 7 3700X RTX 3070 16GB 3600MHz RAM @ 2560x1440p As the title says, the faster I move, the lower the GPU usage gets. Drops down to 70-80% occasionally high 60s. It's only when moving around dense city areas. Settings don't matter, usage still drops. Even lowering the resolution to 1080p...
  3. Stinker666

Please just remove this police "system"

The worst part, although this is the case with many games; even RDR2: People will dodge you, but they ALWAYS dodge into you. Every. Single. Time. It's like they are suicidal. 1608978717 On my first playthrough I didn't encounter cops once. I'm not talking about going on random murdering...
  4. Stinker666

Please just remove this police "system"

I'd rather have no cops at all instead of literal armies of them INSTANTLY spawning in MY FREAKING FACE after I shot some lone hobo in a dark alley with no whitnesses what so ever. It boggles my mind how that made it into the game. What the hell was the thought process behind that? Someone at...
  5. Stinker666

Will RTX 2060 be sufficient for Ray Tracing?

My 3070 struggles in dense city areas at 1440p with ray tracing and HDR (drops to 40ish, sometimes lower, but does fine otherwise). Ray traced reflections have the biggest impact, can turn those off and still have the good lighting from ray tracing.
  6. Stinker666

What would Fix the game for you?

Removing the police "system". I'd rather have no police at all instead of cops spawning IN MY FACE when I shoot some lone hobo in a dark alley. I boggles my mind how that c*ap made it into the game... Like, what was the thought process behind it? It completly breakes some quest options (looking...
  7. Stinker666

Zombie DLC

8. Stinker666

I like this game.

Wait. Does everything in the game. Then complains that there's nothing left. What? That's kinda normal, dude. Witcher 3 also becomes dull once you've done everything.
  9. Stinker666

I like this game.

Oh boy, people incoming: "sTOp HaViNg fUn! BuGs, PErfOrMaNCe, BuHuUuuU" Just be happy that we are among the lucky ones not affected so badly. I saw a total of 2 T-poses, my car got rammed and glitched into the ground exactly once, and one time I had to reload a save because some dialogue...
  10. Stinker666

Make Car Stash and Home Stash the same (SMH)

Lol, you acutally use the stash? Never had the need, even with a bunch of legendary weapons that I just hold onto in my inventory. Everything else gets scrapped to upgrade the stuff I use. Never even upgraded my inventory capacity.
  11. Stinker666

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

12. Stinker666

Dropping frames/performance after a hour playing.

Have the same thing happening. Ryzen 7 3700X 16GB 3600MHz RAM RTX 3070 Game's on an MVMe M.2 playing at 2560x1440 Usually have 70-80fps with minor drops below 60 in dense areas. (Ultra, no Ray Tracing). And then it drops to 50-60, 40ish in dense areas. But even when it's above 60, it still...
  13. Stinker666

Second Conflict quest bugged?

When I got to the Totentanz, the Malestroms state that I killed Dum Dum and attack me after I walk into the back room. But I didn't. I helped them. Removed the virus from the chip, bought the bot, warned them about Millitech and then fought with them. EDIT: Okay, when I walk out with Nancy, she...
  14. Stinker666

Gameplay Demo - Your Suggestion/Feedback Thread

I still would have prefared a full 3rd person perspective, but the Demo in 1st person looked amazing and seems to work and play perfectly. My only gripe with the Demo is that I was hoping to see the player character during dialogues. Kind of like Fallout 4 does it. Actually not like Fallout 4...
Top Bottom