Search results

+
  1. mau23enri

(PC) No nude on First Person View, Mirrors, Photo Mode. [Not a Bug]

I went to a toyboy yesterday to test sex scenes and V had no underwear in the cutscenes. So it is definitely a bug.
  2. mau23enri

World is not interactive enough, thoughts?

This game makes me value Rdr2 so much more. The activities, immersion, animationts, events, AI and more that game has compared to Cyberpunk are staggering. So much lost potential, it's clear the game was rushed and we got this husk of a game.
  3. mau23enri

Honestly scenes like this break immersion and give me anxiety xD, hope they fix it.
  4. mau23enri

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

My Streetpunk V :cool:
  5. mau23enri

I think it's a fix they rolled because of streamers, some of them had the dongs show trough clothing even if their game had the censored option toggle on. It shows you how companies put streamers and youtubers avobe everyone else. A shame really.
  6. mau23enri

Same, this and the grey straps glitch on V body are infuriating. Hope they fix it soon.
  7. mau23enri

Character Appearance Thread

I really would like to see what are the "body types" the developer said in the preview that there'll be in CC. I still think sliders are the way to go, but having body options at least is fine, so my character doesn't have the same body as all npc's like the women in The Witcher 3 or MHW.
Top Bottom