Search results

+
  1. SMmania123

Why the person above you should be banned

Banned for not respect the FIRE NATION!
  2. SMmania123

Weekly Poll 10/1/2018 - The Gunplay!

I'm hoping for a mix of 3 and 7 it's called cyberpunk so cyber enhancements should I don't know enhance you.
  3. SMmania123

Weekly Poll 9/9/19 - Multiplayer Is Coming! MP Redux!

My vote is 4,5,8,9 Why in the world would I want to remake my character again we should have the option to reuse are character, Story mode co-op would be amazing. And of course I'm up for GTA online style in Cyberpunk 2077 multiplayer.
  4. SMmania123

英語の良いコンテンツが不足していることに気づかなかったため禁止。 (これは167ページのフォームです! ) Eigo no yoi kontentsu ga fusoku shite iru koto ni kidzukanakatta tame kinshi. (Kore wa 167 pēji no fōmudesu! ) Translation from Japanese: Banned for not realizing we ran out of good content in English. (This is a 167 page form!)
  5. SMmania123

Character Customization!

The format you use to write this is...
  6. SMmania123

Interdictum est ne translate in latine usus Translation: Banned for not using google translate for your Latin
  7. SMmania123

Multiplayer confirmed

GTA online in the year 2077 Cool. :howdy:
  8. SMmania123

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Here a question. Will there be anything not Cyberpunk-ish in Cyberpunk 2077?
  9. SMmania123

How should manual healing/health regeneration work?

Mix of both is literally best of both worlds.
  10. SMmania123

Barber Shops, Tattoo/Piercing Parlors, Plastic Surgery, etc.

The more customization the better however I can't see how we will see it there no longer TPP cut scenes. The only way now is SPP or Mirrors.
  11. SMmania123

Immersion: Should NPCs react to rare clothing?

Yes they should react if you look fancy and your vehicle is fancy to. See this is what I call...
  12. SMmania123

Latine loqui non est interdictum. Translation: Banned for not speaking Latin.
  13. SMmania123

UNTIL APRIL 2020

This is the real date. Initial release date: April 16, 2020 1568132762 Since the very first trailer to the release date this is how long the game has been in development. Time period between January 10, 2013 and April 16, 2020 (inclusive) equals to: 2654 days ... or 379 weeks & 1 days ... or 7...
  14. SMmania123

FPP only cutscenes might be a deal-breaker for me

My first thought cool we get character customization... Then no TPP really come on fine we still got SPP :cool:then... No TPP in cut scenes. WHY oh come on what's next on the chooping block. Now the only way to took at your character is SPP cut scenes or a freaking mirror:facepalm:. What if I...
  15. SMmania123

The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

Nice! 1551380880 I get it nothing's inside the box XD.
  16. SMmania123

Media, News & Previews Thread

So when anyone saw Cyberpunk 2077 at E3 2018 did they think it was Doki Doki Literature Club 2 by chance, I sure did XD. That E3 event how I got into this Cyberpunk madness.
  17. SMmania123

The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

So if were at a "bar" what drinks we got?
  18. SMmania123

I need some help for my thesis

Wait do you need help with your Cruel Angel Thesis? XD
  19. SMmania123

Weekly Poll 2/19/19 - Time!

Oh okay got it.
  20. SMmania123

Weekly Poll 2/19/19 - Time!

Think the poll broke it says both 90% and 46%?
Top Bottom