Search results

+
  1. Novastomper

Hardware Thread - General.

Will Cyberpunk 2077 be SLI graphics card friendly? Will it scale well running dual graphics cards? I would really like to know the answer to this.
  2. Novastomper

Multiculturalism in Cyberpunk

I am glad for that.
  3. Novastomper

Multiculturalism in Cyberpunk

I think what I'll do is just roll netrunner, put all my points in straight Cool then make my companion do all the work lol.
  4. Novastomper

If you can only change one thing in this game what would it be?

I want to actually see our characters talking in TPP. I also hope we can change companions or choose to take different ones. I really don't wanna hear Amerimeximutt spanglish slang talk all throughout the game.
  5. Novastomper

Which V gonna be your V ?

Disappointed their is no cyborg or android option. Maybe later down the road....
  6. Novastomper

How punk is the rig you intend to run Cyberpunk on?

i have an 8 year old gaming laptop. Those big asus ones. Since I am working out of country, I am wondering if I should get the $1300 1060 laptop or the $1100 1070 desktop they have for sale everyday. I can't mail home and only have one day off a week. I can always bring the laptop on the...
  7. Novastomper

Companions in Cyberpunk 2077

Kill Jackie. Link related. I hope we can.
  8. Novastomper

Cybercop 2077: Police related side content - thoughts and discussions

I think it's absolute B.S. that any of this should be "DLC". It should be base game content or put into actual expansions. Remember 20 years ago when expansions were so good they were whole new games? I remember. I think it would be great to join Trauma Team and have wars with other medic...
Top Bottom