Search results

+
  1. BulletsFTW

How does Tune-Up perk work?

The description of this perk under crafting says "Allows you to upgrade lower quality components into higher quality ones. " Does this mean you can upgrade uncommons to rares etc or does it mean something else? I've tried to upgrade some good looking clothes to a higher quality and all i can...
  2. BulletsFTW

Districts and Zones of Night City

Ah so the CP2020 map and Metro Map are completely different, that would make a lot of sense. The "zones" that are in the PnP game will most likely be integrated into the Metro Map. I found the definition of the Combat Zone on the Cyberpunk wiki, it reads: "Combat Zones are lawless "No Go"...
  3. BulletsFTW

This is what's confusing me, if this is Night City then it doesn't look like the Metro map. Maybe zones are areas with in the Districts ? Zones of Night City The Night City metropolis is built up on dozens of small zones, and...
  4. BulletsFTW

I've been reading up about what places there are in Night City and the Cyberpunk Wikipedia page says there will be 6 districts in Cyberpunk 2077, but it is also said that there are zones in Night City. Can someone please explain to me cause the wiki makes me confused. I also want to know how...
Top Bottom