Search results

+
  1. IvarVonEverec

Patch Notes 11.9

They changed her because nobody played her before. 1694464598 1694464599
  2. IvarVonEverec

Patch Notes 11.6

Very cool idea introducing this cycle progression system so crap cards which haven't been played for years will finally see play again. A better solution than what some CCG's do: a rotation.
  3. IvarVonEverec

Patch Notes 11.5

Thank you for nerfing cards in the nekker bounty deck. Better late than never. :) I was so sick of facing the oppressive damage of that list even in casual matches. I ended a match against it today losing like 33 points to 0.
  4. IvarVonEverec

Patch Notes 11.4

Guys come oooon. I wish this was a dev team that actually played the game or listened to pro players.
  5. IvarVonEverec

Patch Notes 11.2

It was that at one point but it was absolute trash so they buffed it. I kinda don't want it to be nerfed because deathwish might then go from being a low tier 2 deck to unviable on pro ladder.
  6. IvarVonEverec

Patch Notes 11.3

Can we please get a slight nerf to Golden Nekker next patch? It's fine having a strong card with the payoff being able to play 3 cards, but IMO (and it's fine if you disagree) it's weird and unflavourful when the best decks (and thus the most commonly played) for SY and SK are midrange GN &...
  7. IvarVonEverec

Updated Soundtrack available

I've had Syndicate's later rounds theme nearly on repeat since I saw the news. It and Way of the Witcher's theme are eternal FIRE! My favourites of the new additions.
  8. IvarVonEverec

Patch Notes 9.6

Seems really solid overall, I'm just worried about Radovid being incredibly broken with uprising. No one wants a yrden meta either. Place your bets on whether they'll do the very rare week 1 hotfix to stop a card that's out of control.
  9. IvarVonEverec

Competitive ruling: wangid2021

Not participated in wintrading because CDPR didn't strictly state that. Check out rrc's comment on the same page as yours. It's a great one which provides a good argument and shares an insightful video from Speci.
  10. IvarVonEverec

Competitive ruling: wangid2021

Multiple people witnessed it on his streams, including English speakers who can't speak Chinese. He was foolish to start streaming it would appear.
  11. IvarVonEverec

Competitive ruling: 五花瞟 (UPDATED)

FFS Wangid, have some integrity.
  12. IvarVonEverec

9.1 Patch Notes

That is really odd! Same with 20 and 40 artifact quests that no one wants. I think Sigi has been overbuffed in the past.
  13. IvarVonEverec

9.1 Patch Notes

Might skip this next season because we know that even though a whole host of different cards were buffed, lots of people are still going to farm wins with jackpot in Gwent: The Syndicate Card Game. Which is a shame because I love the game at its core.
  14. IvarVonEverec

GWENT World Champion of Season 1 is crowned!

He really proved the doubters wrong going 2 cards down in round 1 and still accomplishing a very effective bleed in round 2. Shows the power NR witchers still has.
  15. IvarVonEverec

Happy Birthday Ciri and Yen!

'Are you a jester, is that it?'
  16. IvarVonEverec

Two new trees!

I don't think you need kegs at this point, Riven. 😁
  17. IvarVonEverec

Patch Notes 8.0

It's more balancing than we often get. SK Warriors and OH are fine. Warriors and Shieldwall were tier 1 last patch, and they weren't *as* oppressive as they have been in the past.
  18. IvarVonEverec

Patch Notes 8.0

Bravo, CDPR, bravo to the team on this and the expansion! I know Slama pushed for more riskily designed cards, and I think it'll pay off in the form of more fun. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who expected zero balance changes like we've had recently, and I'm glad I was surprised.
  19. IvarVonEverec

Season of Mahakam and Update 7.4 packed with new features are here!

I'm annoyed too, but the reality is there is rarely this much variety on ladder. 'All time low'? Do you remember the SK warriors meta just after MM when every second or third game on pro ladder was against that BS? 1604403243 'Clicking on an already claimed node in Reward Book will no longer...
  20. IvarVonEverec

Patchnotes 7.3

"It's a slow and painful death, my brother." - Uncle in RDR 2
Top Bottom