Search results

+
  1. VelomeK

You suspect this game might not be for you, but you are still excited, why?

There is very little if anything I have seen that I don't like about this project. I love cyberpunk I love cdpr and everything they've shown has only gotten me excited for it. Some of the polls also I've been happy to see what I voted for being consistently the top 2 or 3 options so my worries...
  2. VelomeK

With CP2077: A donation option to the game could set a precedent to combat unethical MT practices in the industry

The problem of a number of people seeming to not know how to best show their appreciation. A lot of people do show appreciation, but for every person that does there is a handful that don't, either because they don't know how or how best to. This is how you end up with suggestions on donations...
  3. VelomeK

Weekly Poll 11/5/18 - RPG Life Simulator Aspects

This, I particularly hate when games have tedious exercises as mandatory unless it makes sense and is satisfying to do in some way. For immersion points it would really help in CP2077, but not if it takes away from the enjoyment of the game or forces you to do things you don't enjoy all the...
  4. VelomeK

With CP2077: A donation option to the game could set a precedent to combat unethical MT practices in the industry

The things is that even though CDPR is very successful right now they COULD benefit from enthusiastic fans. But I agree with you that crowdfunding is not the best way to do this. Particularly because their games do so well that its more feasible and would be met with a stronger positive response...
Top Bottom