Search results

+
  1. _Kili_

Bugged gig

How should I know? As I said, it isn't starting so it only says "who knows what you might find"
  2. _Kili_

Bugged gig

The thievery gig right in front of me does not activate whatsoever, I already cleared out the entire building, quest still doesn't start...when I try to steal the data from the computer nothing happens and I have to restart the game. Anyone know how to fix this?
  3. _Kili_

How many hours did you spend in CDPR games?

I just played thrugh the game I guess. Most of the achievements are not much of a hassle when just playing through the story iirc, not like some Ubisoft style "collect X of Y, hidden all over the map"
  4. _Kili_

How many hours did you spend in CDPR games?

~2 in Witcher 1 ~20 in Witcher 2 ~80 in Witcher 3 (until I had all achievements) ~500+ in Gwent, I do not know the exact number, cause I never played with GOG launcher
  5. _Kili_

CDPR is treating console players shockingly bad (change my mind....)

You have to admit though: it is kinda refreshing that a game gets shafted when it gets ported from pc to console, usually its the other way round ;)
  6. _Kili_

Automated Balancing by Popularity

Other CCGs have other ways of changing the meta, like only using a set amount of expansions for example. Gwent cannot really do this though as it has, in my opinion, not even enough cards to call it a base. Or maybe it would if half of them werent useless. The issue with a balancing system like...
  7. _Kili_

Queen of Gwent?

Shani
  8. _Kili_

(unpopular?) opinion: not fully resetting gwent after the HC launch was a bad idea.

Also, since CDPR have specifically stated they will not reset players collections/unlocked stuff they would have lost all credibility that they once had if they would've reset beta players
  9. _Kili_

Mulligan update Overview – Live Stream

But its so cold outside... ;)
  10. _Kili_

On that we agree. I do believe however that they won't ever get anywhere close to a point that could be called "using the system to its fullest" More strategic? They removed all strategy with the 3rd row. Tell me, how would you play around weather now? Play your units in Ragh Nar Roog or...
  11. _Kili_

Suggestion: Balancing tutoring; the gold problem

On the matter of silver cards, they could reintroduce silvers as cards you can have 2 of in a deck, and give bronzes back the 3rd copy. Boom, additional balancing tool created.
  12. _Kili_

What did they say?
  13. _Kili_

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

Amazing, every word you just said was wrong
  14. _Kili_

Go ahead then, let Gwent die. See if I care.
  15. _Kili_

But why make a new concept at all? Gwent had a working base concept in beta, all that they would have needed to do was expand on that. Like, take old beta Gwent and add in the Provision system. Remove the 3rd bronze copy. Remove silver cards. For best effect do this step by step and on a PTR...
  16. _Kili_

And it will do so until there is change.
  17. _Kili_

Orders are GWENT's Number One Issue

The annoying part about removal is that in beta, most of the time, you could avoid it by playing smart because of the third row and because units base strengths were wider apart. Sure, you could easily remove a single engine, but entire boardwipes? Only if your opponent was braindead.
  18. _Kili_

Achievements in what Game Mode?

Basically, yes. In all modes except vs the AI
  19. _Kili_

Lets Make ST Great Again

Wasn't ST the greatest faction just a few weeks ago?
  20. _Kili_

Achievements in what Game Mode?

You can even do achievements in friend matches, which makes them incredibly easy to be boosted
Top Bottom