Search results

+
  1. Czembro

Update 2.1

So functional NCART system is hands down a game changer for me, but one think that I noticed is that when observed from outside the game still uses old models for the carts, that don't match the interior. Is this a bug? I believe that the model of the cart as seen in E3 trailer is in game files...
  2. Czembro

"Walking" doesn't work properly (still in version 2.1)

Yep, I've been creating tickets regarding walking automatically switching to running with every patch ever since toggle walk button was added (I believe it was 1.5) and every time I just got response that the dev team is aware of it and are working on the fix. Looks like 1,5 year still wasn't...
  3. Czembro

REDstreams summary and recap

4. Czembro

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

If the only way to find the quest is to pull out the map and get the exact placement of the quest then it in fact does negate any insentive to exploire the game world and prevents player from creating a unique journey for their character. There is little to no explanation if the quest markers...
  5. Czembro

What do you want to see in the new 2.0 patch? Or in the next patches?

Something like those arrows displaying on the ground during races as an alternative for minimap GPS. There is a mod that does exactly that, though I wish it was better incorporated into the game e.g as an optics modification. Other than that, just bug fixes (i've been reporting a few since...
  6. Czembro

Games that made you cry? [SPOILERS]

Dragon Age: Origins Assassin's Creed: Origins Assassin's Creed: Odyssey Witcher 3
  7. Czembro

Witcher 3- next gen update going to Origin by EA?

Good luck with that, from my experience the average response time from CPPR's Support is around 2-3 months.
  8. Czembro

I would like more communication in-between updates from CDPR

Say what now? From my experience it takes CDP's Support around 3 months to respond to a ticket - last week I started receiving responses to tickets that I've submitted right after 1.6 update.
  9. Czembro

Your Favorite Soundtrack In Any Game

Not included on official OST, which is a shame:
  10. Czembro

Patch 1.61 — list of changes

Walking speed on PC still resets to default running speed when entering many (seemingly scripted) places - V's apartment, Misty's place, ripperdocs, shops, etc., Available cursor range in photomode is still restricted to 16:9 aspect ration when playing in 21:9, meaning that sides of the screen...
  11. Czembro

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

Patch 1.61 on PC Walking speed still resets to default running speed when entering many (seemingly scripted) places - V's apartment, Misty's place, ripperdocs, shops, etc., Available cursor range in photomode is still restricted to 16:9 aspect ration when playing in 21:9, meaning that sides of...
  12. Czembro

Is there room to tell a direct sequel to V's story?

I actually consider Arasaka ending (not taking Arasaka deal variant) as maybe even the best one - I believe that this is the only one in which V keeps their soul, as this is the only ending in which Soulkiller isn't used on V. And I like the look of determination on their face while looking at...
  13. Czembro

Win NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 GPU with Cyberpunk 2077 backplate!

No, that was the first prize winner. It's about the second one The winner themselves admitted of taking the photo with Nvidia Ansel
  14. Czembro

Win NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 GPU with Cyberpunk 2077 backplate!

For me there is no doubt, that the second winner was choosen with the violation of the rules. That being said I believe that CDPR should not withdraw this choice, but they should address it, because they did fucked up and they shouid at least apologize for failing to fullfil their obligation of...
  15. Czembro

CDPR, are you sure? (about old gen and new gen consoles)

Yes, but the hardware is also a factor here - not everyone can access or afford a current-gen console, so the update is useless to them.
  16. Czembro

I don't. I would expect a refund (if I was an old-gen console user) for a non-compliance of the goods with the contract, contract being that the game on old-gen will receive all the same treatment as on any other platform.
  17. Czembro

You are ommiting in your example a very important point of the discussion - an advertising of the app by the developer that no matter the iPhone version the app will have the same features. And then the developer updates the app for iPhone 5 with new feature that they're ommiting from iPhone 4...
  18. Czembro

It's not. The completion of the product should be measured against the same, most feature complete product. So in this case the PS5/XBS/PC version of the game is the one that can be considered 100% complete and any version inferior is, well, less than 100%, so it's not complete. Ah, but your...
  19. Czembro

It seems you understood correctly :) The whole situation for me falls under non-compliance of the goods with the contract on a notion that CP77 on old-gen consoles will not receive the same treatment as every other version, lacking some features and not being able to run the same expansions...
Top Bottom