Search results

+
  1. aiat_gamer

Stopped playing sadly until quests are fixed.

This is not a hate thread, and I actually am among the proponents of the game overall. Unfortunately until they fix the quest system I do not see my self playing the game anymore and I already have stopped. I do not have time to grind out for finishing the quests when most take a long time...
  2. aiat_gamer

Why crach an craite cant attack own units

He will be come OP probably though...I mean he can use Blood thirst AND self wound at the same time. I shudder to think what would that bring.
  3. aiat_gamer

Matchmaking still flawed?

Farewell. You might be better off not playing card games. There are other fish in the sea.
  4. aiat_gamer

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Yes, this is another thing that I found odd about the arena as well. They don`t count toward the faction win quests either.
  5. aiat_gamer

GWENT: Ask a Dev

I just finished an Arena run and was actually surprised that the keg I got was still from the base set...I expected that the keg would be from the new expansion (at least that is what HS does which I guess I got used to). Will this be something you guys might change ? If not I don`t really have...
  6. aiat_gamer

Dont you just LOVE it when people make things out of thin air? I do. It is actually amazing how far you guys are willing to take the conspiracy theories.
  7. aiat_gamer

How exactly?
  8. aiat_gamer

The problem is that you guys insist something is going on even when you are being told it is not. Again the matchmaking you guys think there is, is pretty much impossible with needing to be updated like every day to look at countless decks, searching what counters what, looking through the...
  9. aiat_gamer

I honestly think it is just paranoia coming from mostly people who are new to the genre.
  10. aiat_gamer

You guys just seem to be new to card games...there are way too many examples of times where I encountered an opponent who seemed to have perfect answers for my cards, or streaks of getting matched against people who counter me pretty well. I actually wonder, if the match making is designed this...
  11. aiat_gamer

The second point is pretty much "the point" in many games such as OW as far as I know. They always match you up with players that have had the same amount of win streaks so you cant just go on stumping everyone in your way. For the way you guys match making is working, it has to first know the...
  12. aiat_gamer

I am still waiting for someone to tell me what does CDPR gain from rigging the match making against random players. Just a quick note, if there is a chance of something to happen 90 percent of the times, it can still NOT happen after 10 times.
  13. aiat_gamer

Ok, I am not trying to sound too "passive aggressive", but honestly didn't you guys stud the laws of probability in school? How people think the system is rigged is beyond my understanding...!
  14. aiat_gamer

State of the Game is Terrible

Huh, I insulted you? Ok I guess.
  15. aiat_gamer

Well, that is the height of cynicism to assume all of the future cards will suck and the viable decks will remain exactly the same, isn't it?
  16. aiat_gamer

But didnt you say "Every deck that I face (which is just Discard Skellige and various Gernichora decks) use the same cards. "? Actually there is not that many. HS started with 240 classic cards, and at every year there are more than 400 cards in rotation. Typically each cycle is around 3-4...
  17. aiat_gamer

Every card game goes through the same process. Meta will stale towards the end of a cycle, new expansion comes out and the cycle continues.
  18. aiat_gamer

In theory, everything is possible. I could be an AI, and so can you.
  19. aiat_gamer

I just love it when people complain about the lack of cards with an expansion around the corner. It is great!
  20. aiat_gamer

GWENT Open #8 is coming – and it will be full of surprises!

I assume the drops only work for watching Twitch?
Top Bottom