Search results

+
  1. FulcrumYYC

Hopes for Character Creation

Not interested in presents at all. I want to make a custom character, one that's all mine. Stuff like Sims and Mass Effect. Different body types would be awesome, don't leave out over weight either. A big guy would be fun to play. Lots of choice please. I can spend hours just creating a...
  2. FulcrumYYC

[POLL] The Multiplayer Thread

I would have to be my custom character from the single player game. Just a different name/nickname in multiplayer. Otherwise I wouldn't bother really. It would be nice to meet other players in game just for the social experience, but not the end of the world if it didn't exist.
  3. FulcrumYYC

Mods in Cyberpunk 2077?

I voted no, but I wouldn't be opposed to something like Mass Effect's DLC.
  4. FulcrumYYC

Cyberpunk 2077 Day vs Night and Atmosphere Thread

This would be perfect!
  5. FulcrumYYC

Weekly Poll 1/21/19 - Healing. And Scars, limb loss, etc.

You shouldn't be able to fully heal yourself in combat and any wounds you take should effect the area they hit (you get shot in the arm, your arm is less functional). If it's serious and you don't have the skill to fix it, you should have to see someone about it. I also think there should be...
  6. FulcrumYYC

What gender are you going to play as?

Girl first, male second. Just like others I want to play a character similar to Major.
  7. FulcrumYYC

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

That the story, character and scenery will be neglected to make this a perfect shooter. I want a game I can lose myself in, actually live the role/character in the game. It doesn't have to be the best shooter ever or the "newest thing" in shooters.
  8. FulcrumYYC

Survey — Help Us Design an Official CD PROJEKT RED Store!

Done, thank you for asking.
  9. FulcrumYYC

Weekly Poll 1/14/19 - Destroyability!

In truth if the story is good and it looks as good as the game play released I will be pretty satisfied. A realistic and interactive environment is a huge plus though. Things like cars that don't get mangled when you crash usually take me out of a game or things that get shot and don't break or...
Top Bottom