Search results

+
  1. SavageMen

About the New game + mode

As far as I know, many other things (in addition to bestiary, books, alchemy diagrams, trophies) can't be transferred to the NG+ mode. (Geralt's hairstyle remains ?) Also, the monster level's scaled up to that of Geralt. And the players can use this mode only twice. I wonder how many players...
  2. SavageMen

How to defeat Dettlaff on TW3

How to defeat him. He's so invincible as to kill Geralt many many times. The bat attack makes it unplayable. I quitted the game in the death screen for the first time since I've played TW3. Should've given a preparation time for this fight. Level 52 looks too weak to kill the most powerful...
  3. SavageMen

Anyone else who faced this bug

Geralt was continuously lying on the ground after dying, it didn't load most recent save, and any keys didn't work including esc, so I had no choice but forcefully end the game on the desktop.
  4. SavageMen

I've some questions while progressing

I'm still in progress of the main story. A way to get back to Novigrad or Velen from Skillege or Toussaint is only the fast travel ? I mistakenly tabbed on Caps Lock key instead of Tab while fighting monsters, it has no function ? Nothing will happen ? Am I able to replenish Swallow and...
  5. SavageMen

Automatic finisher doesn't work

Automatic finisher in the option is like the Kill Move of Skyrim ? I checked it was turned on. It suddenly never appears in combat no matter how many times I kill an enemies.
  6. SavageMen

The Death March difficulty achievement

Walked the Path achievement. I always played TW3 on Story and Sword which is suitable for me. Can I get the achievement if I change the difficulty to death march in the middle of progress ?
Top Bottom