Search results

+
  1. Orion2801

Backstory ideas for The Witcher school of bear (all rights CDPR)

Four Deathwing Regiments were ready. 1st, 2nd, 5th and 10th, all were standing, waiting for Arl and Khyrmn. They were able to refill their ranks and we're back with full strength. First Centurion stepped aside and let the King and Khyrmn pass. Rest of the Regiments were deployed around Tir na...
  2. Orion2801

Vortigern just nailed last steel plate on the window of the Citadel, in order to protect the glass from the arrows or stones. " I am finished." He yelled down. " Alright, Orion is back with Hexham. Meet us on the battlements in the second ring.." Darren shouted back " Will do." " Can you see...
  3. Orion2801

Arl was looking at the dummies in front of him. He needed to take a moment. In a synchronized motion, he pulled out the flail and started spinning the morning star without even looking at it. His eyes were focused on the Dummy in front of him. When Arl felt that he had enough force, he landed a...
  4. Orion2801

" So this is the beacon of the hope?" Star asked Warden when they got the beacon. " That's what is it for right ?" Warden smiled and started cleaning the snow from the top. " I just realized, how cold is here." " Well, we are at the top of the mountain. Wanna send the hope to the world?" " I am...
  5. Orion2801

"Soldier keep on marching on, Head down till the work is done, Waiting on that morning sun,..." Orion heard Vortigern singing something, but the wind blew Vortigern's words away. The whole group was walking towards the ancient structure. Vortigern took the lead, followed by Twins, Darren and...
  6. Orion2801

" Good luck you two. May you have luck on your journey." Gordon waved at the Orion and Vortigern. " May stars guide you." Vortigern saluted. " Good luck and fair seas." Orion waved and Titan sailed off the Undovik. " Where are we going now?" Vortigern asked Orion. " Well, we landed at the Marlin...
  7. Orion2801

" I cannot reach Orion or Vortigern," Darren said to the group. " Probably stones were fried when we teleported. What are we going to do now ?" Star asked Warden, who was looking at the silver blade. " Let's go to Undovik and wait for them there." Warden looked at the Star, " but first let's...
  8. Orion2801

" Master Witcher, may I ask something?" Innkeeper asked Warden. " What is it ?" Warden was unsure, what is happening. " Why do you have two swords on your back? Witcher, who goes here, keeps one of his blades on the horse." Innkeeper pointed at two blades on Warden's back. " I usually keep my...
  9. Orion2801

Gordon looked through the spyglass and noticed a small boat sailing towards them. Titan, his lead ship, had barely survived the storm. His right hand approached him, saluted and reported. " Gordon, we don't have that much food left. In two days, we will run out of rations. What are the orders?"...
  10. Orion2801

Our group was sitting inside the Inn, waiting for Orion and Vortigern. Inn was half full. The shopkeeper was sleeping in the corner. A couple of tables were occupied by Royal Guards and sailors. Nothing really happening, since this was the usual situation. A drunk soldier approached Warden and...
  11. Orion2801

Vortigern was walking down the forest. After Orion handed everyone a teleportation circle, Vortigern snapped it and appeared in front of the old statue. He fixed his gear and started walking to the houses what he noticed when he landed. He got the small village of Harviken. As he entered the...
  12. Orion2801

Death Wing HQ Arl was waiting for Khyrmn and other Cents. Cents or Centurions were leaders of the regiments of Death Wing. Each regiment was made out of a Cent, a Mage, and soldiers, exception being a Second Regiment. Arl was Commander of all of them and Khyrmn was his right-hand and Commander...
  13. Orion2801

"Vampires are in Skellige," Star announced out loud. " You are kidding me, right ?" Darren said angrily. " When did you learn this ?" Orion jumped when he heard the place. " It is all a mind game. It was too convenient to find them. Truth is that they are there, but now, they are in Skellige...
  14. Orion2801

" I am here." Khyrmn knocked on a door and Storm opened the door. " He is awaiting you." Storm pointed into the kitchen. Khyrmn closed the door behind him and put his staff on a table when he got to the kitchen. Arl looked at him. " What are you doing here?" Khyrmn asked Arl, " Aren't you...
  15. Orion2801

" Your pride is the only thing what is killing you right now, so your call. Tell us everything or that fiend won't mind another feast." Orion looked at the Nilfgaardian, who was on the ground. " Alright, you won. We believe that Vortigern escaped into the Kovir. We are here to track him down...
  16. Orion2801

" So what are we hunting? Another fiend ?" Warden asked Orion when the approached the cave. " You know what folk says about fiends. You kill one and in next couple of days, another one will take his place." Orion pointed his silver sword into the dark. " Ladies first" Orion bowed and Warden...
  17. Orion2801

The moment Orion announced a day off, Darren disappeared into the library upstairs. The library was medium size, packed with books from all the corners of the Continent. Whenever Darren returned for winter to Mons Transire, he would spend days sitting here and reading. While he was looking for...
  18. Orion2801

"Well, brother, that was a good fight," Warden pointed his wooden sword at Orion. "Damm right it was," Orion put his sword away. "Yet, I am kind of interested, how did you kill that witcher in Beachfort. What happened ?" Orion asked Warden without any walking around. "As I said, I was...
  19. Orion2801

Dining Hall Khyrmn was talking with Star in a dining hall. Darren was reading in a library. Warden was sparring with Orion outside. Sometimes they heard noises when one of the twins nailed the other. “You possess a great deal of power Star” Khyrmn was talking to Star about her abilities, “Are...
  20. Orion2801

"Don't tell me that we need full siege equipment, so we can just get into the fort," Orion questioned Vortigern. "Well, when I got inside, the gate was open. Only what we need is a battery ram." Vortigern said, "Once we breach, there are no further checkpoints. One gate." "That means that they...
Top Bottom