Search results

+
  1. kingjamesM

The Witcher 1&2 Remakes?

everyone would appreciate W1 and W2 remade in W3 engine, skill tree, inventory, etc... but kept the same. that in an element would save time. However, I feel most people would agree that energy spent in a new w4 game.... whatever it may be, would be better invested. It's a guaranteed win no...
  2. kingjamesM

THE Release Date Speculation thread. [Confirmed: 16.04.2020]

i read somewhere ckpr got a grand from polish gov't of 5 mil to produce a product as long as they release it in 2019. dont' have the source to regurgitate it. IF it's true, that makes sense. the problem is this is the year of 7nm, so this SHOULD be a future oriented game.... which i have...
  3. kingjamesM

What is your take on the gaming industry?

The gaming industry itself is the new trend. No longer one must pay an actor 10+ million . People love the character. Yes actors played characters, but they are not needed. Computers can make them. That means more money for companies(hopefully not only ceo's.. i'm american where it's still...
  4. kingjamesM

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

sapkowski needs a job. even at 70 he's hungry for money. This is the last good years of his life and poland needs tax revenuf. Please throw money at him for an open world, write about the different schools, anything. strife, peace, war, tech vs magic, any theme will do. get what you can out of...
Top Bottom