Search results

+
  1. NightThief90

The meme thread

*sigh*, here goes Whorson's freak show and Pavko Gale. *Perfectly balanced, as all things should be* Players: Please nerf SY CDPR: No, I don't think I will Enraged Ifrit vs Regis: Bloodlust Daniel, the cooler Daniel CDPR: Releases HC Me: *I don't want to play with you any more* When Opening...
  2. NightThief90

THE MOST PATHETIC Faction Gold in Gwent

Worst Monsters Gold Card: Crimson Curse Worst Nilfgaard gold card: Caellach Dryffin Worst NR Gold Card: Sabrina's Inferno Worst ST Gold Card: Ele'yas Worst SK Gold Card: Ermion
  3. NightThief90

Why Gwent is not popular?

1) Yes I am talking after Midwinter 2) Did they say no changes were to be made coming up to HC? I wasn't playing at the time 3) Pretty sure any changes they did make did not include reworking an entire faction
  4. NightThief90

Why Gwent is not popular?

I played gwent open beta for about 5 months, then life got in the way and I stopped playing, then when I had finished my exams, university applications etc I suddenly remembered a nice game called gwent, so I installed it. It was nothing like I remembered. There's this thing called provisions? 2...
  5. NightThief90

Faction Restriction in Arena

The problem with arena is the little it has to do with provisions. In arena, you can pick a card out of 4 choices, that will be the same colour and rarity and provisions don't matter. This is where the problems start. In ranked, Ethne is a good leader. Why? Because she has a lot of provisions...
  6. NightThief90

Why does Ragh Nar Roog exist?

Honestly cards like that are one of the many reasons why I personally believe that old gwent was better mechanic wise, since weather clear (and all other tech cards) weren't so 'If I have it, I win'. In old gwent, clear skies and Vaedmaker were more flexible, whereas now I see little to no...
Top Bottom