Search results

+
  1. Fjortiso

Stop Restricting my Deck Options

Well NG and Nr overcome the issue of removel with leader abilities, and it doesnt matter how high the caretaker's provision cost most of the time cause first it deserves the cost second it makes a player can win a game 2-0 with the burst of the points and enemy removals such as poison and siege...
  2. Fjortiso

Well no i am not laughing just the opposite having an opponent with a powerful artifact scenario with caretaker is frustrating. Despite having an artifact removal you cant win... So yes scenario artifacts are (specially NG and NR) too powerful.
  3. Fjortiso

True, artifacts are too powerful.
  4. Fjortiso

Factions challenge: the faction is not chosen [and no reward points]

Yes it is fixed. Now i hope they fix Daily crown rewards bug.
  5. Fjortiso

Factions challenge: the faction is not chosen [and no reward points]

Contacted the support but no answer, it is been a day but still no reward points from ranked reset. Help.
  6. Fjortiso

Update 2.1

I have downloaded the patch but there is no patch notes? Should i check every card 1 by 1 ?
  7. Fjortiso

Count Caldwell and Jutta an Dimun bug(s)?

Thats the problem then. Missing wording related to cards mechanics, furthermore this mechanic makes you lose or win the game. I love CDPR, they are number one game devs to my eyes but they should fix these bugs/wordings before pushing new content. If they persist on leaving cards incomplete they...
  8. Fjortiso

Count Caldwell and Jutta an Dimun bug(s)?

This card is not making sense! My opponent played a boosted(18) caldwell near its 11 power unit. I destroyed his 11 power unit, it should have come to my side(got 10 power unit) on enemy turn end but it didnt! Either this card is bugged af or its wording is missing something important...
Top Bottom